Windows 10: Bio sensor drivers being disabled

Discus and support Bio sensor drivers being disabled in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I have started to notice that the Bio sensors for fingerprint readers are being disabled inside smartphones for Microsoft Authenticator, and now... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jonathan Lee jlee102, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Bio sensor drivers being disabled

Hello, I have started to notice that the Bio sensors for fingerprint readers are being disabled inside smartphones for Microsoft Authenticator, and now within Windows 10 the driver is being disabled and deleted. Now the fingerprint works because the laptop must use this to boot, however something keeps bypassing hardware security features. What can be done to lock all changes to the drivers with Windows 10, and settings on Microsoft authenticator??

:)

Jonathan Lee jlee102, Aug 5, 2021

2. Way to disable proximity sensor?

Why does my Nokia Lumia's screen turn black when in a call? - Nokia FAQ

Your Nokia Lumia phone has a proximity sensor located on the upper part of the front side. When you are in a call the proximity sensor turns off the touch screen to prevent accidental presses. Any object cover the sensor may cause
    detection.

You can take the following steps to check the issue:

• Make or receive a call with the phone.
    • Once the phone is in a call place your hand 1cm above the screen and display will turn off.
    • Remove your hand from above the proximity sensor area and display shall turn back on.
    • Repeat the test steps 1,2,3 for 3 times to verify the proximity sensor function.

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Aug 5, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Bio sensor drivers being disabled

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

Bio sensor drivers being disabled

1. Bio sensor drivers being disabled - Similar Threads - Bio sensor drivers

2. ssd bios not being detected.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ssd bios not being detected.: hi. I built my pc back in march and I got a new SSD to speed things up. it is detected here. but it isn't being detected in bios because I want to transfer windows to my SSD D: and boot it in bios....
  3. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  4. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  5. Fingerprint Sensor not being recognised by windows.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Fingerprint Sensor not being recognised by windows.: Everything was working fine an hour before I kept my laptop on charging, when I came back, windows displayed this message and now my fingerprint sensor is not working at all.No updates were installed prior to this problem and it worked fine an hour ago....
  6. my finger print sensor got disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    my finger print sensor got disabled: it shows me that "we could not find a fingerprint scanner compatible with the windows hello fingerprint". need some help for this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-finger-print-sensor-got-disabled/a616c0b8-e924-40a8-bb67-d78ff522bf0a
  7. Hololens sensors driver Bug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hololens sensors driver Bug: This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it...
  8. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?: I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. Had Win 8.1 Home, and has been upgraded to Win 10 Home Anniversary Edition. The hard drive went bad, so replaced it and installed Win 10. My issue is, and I have found others having the same issue, is finding the correct driver for what I...
  9. Validity Sensor Driver

Validity Sensor Driver: Hello, I've been having this issue since yesterday morning. I have been trying to update the driver for my Validity Sensor (VFS451) (fingerprint scanner) to the newest version so Windows Hello activates. I have an EliteBook 8740w, WIndows 10. I've installed drivers...
  10. Bios is disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios is disabled: How can I do a reset in the bios to enable it. The admin password is lost 73276