Windows 10: BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2

Discus and support BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings, Thursday I ran the update for Ver. 20H2. Today I am trying to access the Mobo's BIOS settings via the Settings>Update & Security>Recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DEL2021, Mar 20, 2021.

1. DEL2021 Win User

BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2

Greetings, Thursday I ran the update for Ver. 20H2. Today I am trying to access the Mobo's BIOS settings via the Settings>Update & Security>Recovery Tab>Restart Now>Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>EUFI Firmware Settings path navigation I have used in years past. What a shocker, I am not finding the EUFI Settings option listed. Seems this has been replaced with a 'Uninstall Updates' selection. I tried running a search on "BIOS' before posting this, but did not find anything relevant.
    Anyone have any insights if Microsoft has moved this to a different pathway ? Or, have they removed it completely ?
    Thank you in advance for your time and feedback.
    Del

:)

DEL2021, Mar 20, 2021

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Mar 20, 2021
  3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 20, 2021
  4. BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2

1. BIOS Access Link After Update to Ver.20H2 - Similar Threads - BIOS Access Link

2. Unable to access data after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access data after BIOS update: I recently updated my BIOS to resolve some issues I was having with my PC. The update seemed to resolve one problem but on logging in again I was prompted to enter my PIN. This in itself was unusual as I logged in with a local account previously, not my Windows account. On...
  3. Unable to access data after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access data after BIOS update: I recently updated my BIOS to resolve some issues I was having with my PC. The update seemed to resolve one problem but on logging in again I was prompted to enter my PIN. This in itself was unusual as I logged in with a local account previously, not my Windows account. On...
  4. Unable to access data after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Impossible to update to ver 20H2: Hi everyone and thank you in advance for the time spent.I am currently unable to update to the most recent win10 version a computerthe update succesfully downloads and installs itself, but when the computer restarts itself to deploy and finalize the update it displays...
  6. Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screens after update to Windows 10 ver. 20H2: Dump files Been getting BSOD's since I updated to 20H2. Some of them are random, but I can reliably reproduce the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" one with one of my apps (Topaz Video Enhance AI). All of them mention ntoskrnl.exe. Things I have tried to no avail: updated all of my...
  7. Ver. 20H2 kills Network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ver. 20H2 kills Network: I have relatively new HP tower. Running VER.1909. It has the Realtek PCIe Network driver. I have tried to install 20H2 4 times adn tried all teh fixes. rest driver, installed new driver, modified Reg. edit. Did all the Win. Network troubleshooting apps, Change PC name.....
  8. No longer receive boot screen from BIOS after updating BIOS to latest ver.

No longer receive boot screen from BIOS after updating BIOS to latest ver.: I was about 3 releases behind and trying to solve latency issues so I updated to: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 3802, 3/15/2018 Now, I no longer see anything but a blank screen until I get to the boot drive selection screen, then after 20 mins. I get to the...
  9. Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.

Window 10 Ver. 20H2 Update issue.: Dear Sir/Mam, I Sachin Pal, I update my Windows 10 to 20H2 Version but I am facing a new problem i.e. The brightness of the screen is constant unable to increase or decrease the brightness, the pop shows that the brightness is increasing or decreasing but physically it isn't...
  10. Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low audio volume after update 20H2 ver. 19042.572: After the update I have noticed that the sound is much lower despite being at maximum volume. The first time, I used the troubleshooter and it asked me to reboot upon finding the fault. I don't remember exactly what it was saying, but something about which all the audio...