Windows 10: BIOS and Activation

Discus and support BIOS and Activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hi, The product key is written permanently in the BIOS. So you should not need it. NeoSmart - OEM Product Key Tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ShoyebJeeva, May 1, 2019.

1. BIOS and Activation

Split from this thread.​

Hi,

The product key is written permanently in the BIOS. So you should not need it.

NeoSmart - OEM Product Key Tool
    https://neosmart.net/blog/2014/windows-10-embedded-product-key-tool/

ShowKeyPlus - Current key and If upgraded from Windows 7 or 8.1

https://github.com/Superfly-Inc/ShowKeyPlus

Rob

Where is the BIOS?

I'M getting the same message but it windows is activated using your organization's activation service, does that mean I don't have to do anything I found the product ID & device ID through the Control Panel/System & Security/System but it is a 20 digit code.

:)

ShoyebJeeva, May 1, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 1, 2019
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, May 1, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS and Activation

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, May 1, 2019
Thema:

BIOS and Activation

1. BIOS and Activation - Similar Threads - BIOS Activation

2. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  3. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  4. Windows 11 not activated after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not activated after BIOS update: So after updating my BIOS and adding another stick of RAM to my PC, it suddenly notifies that I need to reactivate Windows again. But after entering my product key, it still says "We can't activate Windows on this device"...
  5. Windows 11 not activated after BIOS update

Windows 11 not activated after BIOS update: So after updating my BIOS and adding another stick of RAM to my PC, it suddenly notifies that I need to reactivate Windows again. But after entering my product key, it still says "We can't activate Windows on this device"...
  6. Windows lost activation after BIOS update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows lost activation after BIOS update.: I just updated my BIOS because I had some presumably memory compatibility-related issues resulting in a Blue Screen each time my PC went to sleep and was woken back up. It is a self built PC that has been running for about 2 years, getting the Windows 11 Update at some point....
  7. Windows lost activation after BIOS update.

Windows lost activation after BIOS update.: I just updated my BIOS because I had some presumably memory compatibility-related issues resulting in a Blue Screen each time my PC went to sleep and was woken back up. It is a self built PC that has been running for about 2 years, getting the Windows 11 Update at some point....
  8. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...: I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5 for updating bios as I was having SPD issues with the RAM. I didn't change any...
  9. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...: I am facing this strange issue of being unable to activate my windows even after logging into microsoft account. The only thing I did was bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5 for updating bios as I was having SPD issues with the RAM. I didn't change any...
  10. After Bios flashback to my motherboard Gigabyte B760M D2H DDR5...I am unable to activate my...