Windows 10: Bios Artifact

Discus and support Bios Artifact in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; on my computer resuming from hibernation i get artifacts on bios splash screen but no where esle and my games run fine with no issue or artifacts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tzfrantic, Sep 29, 2020.

1. tzfrantic Win User

Bios Artifact

on my computer resuming from hibernation i get artifacts on bios splash screen but no where esle and my games run fine with no issue or artifacts should i be worried??

:)

tzfrantic, Sep 29, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bios Artifact

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bios Artifact

1. Bios Artifact - Similar Threads - Bios Artifact

2. Unable To Reach BIOS When Connected to Standalone GPU

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Unable To Reach BIOS When Connected to Standalone GPU: I built a computer about a month ago and had no issue getting to the BIOS. Although, I found that the MOBO had issues after a few weeks and decided to purchase a different one(as well as a new PSU, but that isn't important). Since the new MOBO has been put in, I have been...
  3. cant download a bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant download a bios update: i have a H310M H2.0 motherboard and i cant find the latest gigabyte bios update for 64bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-a-bios-update/a86c56a4-ebc8-44a9-b65f-189c933ce321
  4. Accessing the BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accessing the BIOS settings: Hey, i'm not being able to access the BIOS settings. I tried the advanced restart in the recovery and clicked on the UEFI firmware settings and restarted but nothing happens and reboots normally. Is there a way to fix this or any other way to enter the bios settings?...
  5. ACPI BIOS ERROR when installing Windows 10

ACPI BIOS ERROR when installing Windows 10: Hello. I recently tried upgrading my windows 8.1 laptop to windows 10 but when it booted up, it gave me the blue screen of death saying ACPI BIOS ERROR. When I upgraded from windows 8.1 to windows 10, I didn't have all the drivers installed, so I had to install it from a...
  6. Booting into Bios and not Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Booting into Bios and not Windows: Greetings all! Today out of nowhere I got the Green Screen of Death. I believe the code was Critical_Process_Died but I'm not completely sure. So I knew it had to do with the Insider Windows thing since it was Green. Anyways, it forces me to reboot, but then my computer got...
  7. BSOD and Resets to BIOS

BSOD and Resets to BIOS: I have quite a bad problem, PC purchased in Jan this year. It keeps crashing giving a wide variety of reasons. These crashes usually go to BSOD restart the PC and it goes straight to the BIOS screen, then I have to reboot. These crashes occur normally when I have music...
  8. Windows crush with bios lock.

Windows crush with bios lock.: Pls help. I have a tablet pc. it's have a windows 10. It's have bios lock. when i try to open, tablet ask bios password. I enter the password but it's not opening. Just one second tablet screen shows windows update %64 loading freatures and drivers and cofiguring...
  9. Windows keep booting into Bios when I unplug my external HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keep booting into Bios when I unplug my external HDD: Hi, My windows keep booting into Bios when I unplugged my external hdd. I've checked the boot priority and it's set to boot from my C drive, but when I unplug the external HDD before starting up, it just can't boot normally. I can boot just fine with the external HDD...
  10. Artifacts appear when bios are initialized

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Artifacts appear when bios are initialized: Product Model: ROG MAXIMUS X CODE Operating System / Firmware or BIOS Version: Windows 10 Pro / BIOS Version 2003 Hello, Someone else met this problem? Artifacts while initializing bios at computer startup. The problem was also investigated by the intel, then I thought it...