Windows 10: BIOS Backup?

Discus and support BIOS Backup? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I will be repasting my Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook's CPU/GPU. This involves keeping the battery disconnected during the procedure, will this erase the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by antares, Dec 10, 2020.

1. antares Win User

BIOS Backup?

I will be repasting my Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook's CPU/GPU. This involves keeping the battery disconnected during the procedure, will this erase the BIOS settings? If so, is there any way of backing up the BIOS settings so to restore them afterwards other than maybe taking screenshots of each BIOS page? Thanks

:)

antares, Dec 10, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Dec 10, 2020
  4. BIOS Backup?

Help to backup BIOS VideoCard winflash

Hello there

Someone tell me that I can backup my BIOS card with winflash, Can any body helpme to do it, with a simple steps. *Wtf :wtf:
    I notice the option Save old Bios, but I am wondering if this only save my Bios Motherboard and not my Bios Video Card.*Confused BIOS Backup? :confused:

Thanks in advance for your all your comments.

Sincerely
    Freemane

freemane70, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

BIOS Backup?

1. BIOS Backup? - Similar Threads - BIOS Backup

2. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  3. Bios won't use EFI System image to restore backup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios won't use EFI System image to restore backup: I'm trying to upgrade my ssd. I have a system image, but it's an EFI system image. when I try and run the backup/restore from a windows bootable usb, I get an error saying the restore failed because Bios can't/won't run an EFI file. How can I get this to work?...
  4. Bios won't use EFI System image to restore backup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios won't use EFI System image to restore backup: I'm trying to upgrade my ssd. I have a system image, but it's an EFI system image. when I try and run the backup/restore from a windows bootable usb, I get an error saying the restore failed because Bios can't/won't run an EFI file. How can I get this to work?...
  5. Bios won't use EFI System image to restore backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.: original post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-backup-usb-restore-is-not-efi-bios/ab07edc9-f25d-43e8-abfb-6b879d1f59eaanswers.microsoft does Not allow to Edit title or post after x months...Anyway....found a solution...problem was that...
  7. [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [SOLVED] Windows System Backup USB Restore is Not EFI Bios compatible.: original post here:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-system-backup-usb-restore-is-not-efi-bios/ab07edc9-f25d-43e8-abfb-6b879d1f59eaanswers.microsoft does Not allow to Edit title or post after x months...Anyway....found a solution...problem was that...
  8. BIOS Backup?

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Backup?: I will be repasting my Dell XPS 15 9570 notebook's CPU/GPU. This involves keeping the battery disconnected during the procedure, will this erase the BIOS settings? If so, is there any way of backing up the BIOS settings so to restore them afterwards other than maybe taking...
  9. error when trying to restore a system image backup. It says backup was created with BIOS...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error when trying to restore a system image backup. It says backup was created with BIOS...: I had a processor fail causing my MBR to be corrupted. I did not have an SRD for this system. I downloaded Windows 10 Pro 64 bit from your site. I have a good backup of the system but version 1809 of Windows will not perform a system image restore. I download windows 10 Pro...
  10. Dell desktop will not boot because of My Passport backup drive is in Legacy mode BIOS.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell desktop will not boot because of My Passport backup drive is in Legacy mode BIOS.: Hi, My old Dell desktop with Windows 10 will not boot, because My Passport backup drive shows in a "Legacy” BIOS. I think I need to set up “UEFI Boot Sources” with “Windows Boot Manager”. Don’t know how to get the BIOS to work in UEFI Boot Services” instead of Dell’s...