Windows 10: BIOS boot problem

Discus and support BIOS boot problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this in my BIOS?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BillMedlyn, Jul 24, 2020.

1. BIOS boot problem

Error sending End of Post message to ME: HECI disabled, proceeding with boot ? How do I fix this in my BIOS?

:)

BillMedlyn, Jul 24, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 26, 2020
  3. ram93 Win User
    laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jul 26, 2020
  4. BIOS boot problem

Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

BIOS boot problem

1. BIOS boot problem - Similar Threads - BIOS boot problem

2. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bio Boot: Good dayI have a Acer Aspire and have been struggling with my Bio boot. When I get to the boot me Option.Secure boot : EnabledShould it be enabled because I can select anything here.And one final question, does my laptop need to be connected to the internet via lan cable?...
  3. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bio Boot: Good dayI have a Acer Aspire and have been struggling with my Bio boot. When I get to the boot me Option.Secure boot : EnabledShould it be enabled because I can select anything here.And one final question, does my laptop need to be connected to the internet via lan cable?...
  4. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with BIOS: After enabled the fast boot option in bios. It not showing the bios setup screen at startup.And don't access the bootable drive e.t.c. Please help.I'm ina big prblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bios/e9872981-8f6f-4dd8-a52a-89c6f00e4573
  6. Problem with "Secure Boot" in my HP PC's BIOS

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with "Secure Boot" in my HP PC's BIOS: Hi Everyone As we all know that Win 11 needs an enabled Secure Boot to upgrade on PCs as per Microsoft's new recruitments. So, I checked my PC's BIOS and got that there was no "Secure Boot Configuration" option available.Then I check my PC's system summary and got Secure Boot...
  7. Windows Boot Problem BIOS SSD M.2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Boot Problem BIOS SSD M.2: I got an SSD M.2 and set Windows 10 there. The second disk is HDD. During startup, the PC throws it into the BIOS. I don't change anything there, I press "save and exit", and then Windows starts up. And if you turn off the computer and turn it on after 1 minute, everything...
  8. BIOS/Boot manager problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BIOS/Boot manager problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zoenvisje [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj6mb8/biosboot_manager_problem/
  9. Bios Boot menu problem.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios Boot menu problem.: my msconfig shows only windows option as below [img] But bcdedit /enum firmware shows ubuntu as below [img] Even after doing bcdedit /delete {identifier}, after reboot, bcdedit /enum firmware shows ubuntu. Bios also shows ubuntu option. I do not have ubuntu now in any...
  10. My problem is Bios, F12 and boot disc

in Windows 10 Support
    My problem is Bios, F12 and boot disc: Hello my Tohru am new to window 10, I am having a problem get my back up. I have Norton Ghost that is my boot Disc. I can't get it to work. Here are my issue Bios: Security Tab no up or down arrow to move in that bios. F12 no boot menu to boot to cd/dvd. Bootable disk is OEM...