Windows 10: Bios bootloop

Discus and support Bios bootloop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i hard reset my pc and the reset froze. So i waited a couple of hours and it was at the same spot. So i turned off my computer. I then turned it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JackM8_o, Dec 14, 2018.

1. JackM8_o Win User

Bios bootloop

so i hard reset my pc and the reset froze. So i waited a couple of hours and it was at the same spot. So i turned off my computer. I then turned it on and its stuck in a loop where it displays a black screen then the bios menu screen and then it loses connection to my moniter. So i’m trying to find a way to solve this problem because i’ve been trying to fix itbut can’t seem to find a solution.If anyone knows how to fix it that would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JackM8_o, Dec 14, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Gr8-geek Win User
    Bootloop with only bios screen showing

I got a BSOD (DPC watchdog violation), so I powered the system down

When I launched it again it got into a bootloop every 5-10 secs during of which the system would boot into BIOS with not a single piece of data showing and then restarting.

I have tried:

1. Reseated RAM
    2. Removed HDD
    3. Tried a diff PSU
    4. Tried a diff CMOS battery
    5. Finally bread boarding
    6. Reset CMOS And booting with a usb

None of which worked.

• Mobo: GA-H81M-S2PH
    • RAM: (single stick) DDR3 4GB
    • CPU: pentium 4th gen G3220 (3.0 GHZ)
    • HDD: Samsung (don't remember the rest)

I think something wiped the BIOS. My fans work just fine so it's not an overheat, the cables are all firmly placed and I tried most stuff in all sticky (s).

I think I have tried most of the bootloop fixer except a BIOS installation, trying another Mobo with same CPU and vice-versa, lastly I can't resort to buying a new hardware piece of any kind right now (low on budget).

Gr8-geek, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Bios bootloop

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

Bios bootloop

1. Bios bootloop - Similar Threads - Bios bootloop

2. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.: Error says page fault in nonpaged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-stuck-in-bsod-bootloop-and-i/349bb78d-c5d1-4f39-b54c-f6f18d88f78e
  3. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.: Error says page fault in nonpaged area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-computer-stuck-in-bsod-bootloop-and-i/349bb78d-c5d1-4f39-b54c-f6f18d88f78e
  4. I have my computer stuck in BSOD bootloop and I can't get into bios.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i fix a bootloop virus such as advanced bio setting, updating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i fix a bootloop virus such as advanced bio setting, updating: ya uh i downloaded a virus suppose to be ransom but prevented that attack but the virus made me unable to access advanced bio... any fixes? instead of changing product...
  6. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.: Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite the new parts, and for whatever reason, could not download certain games and what not. I went into the BIOs and found that the...
  7. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.: Hi all,Recently I upgraded my PC due to a shorted motherboard, and was tinkering with the BIOS. After first post, the PC was incredibly slow despite the new parts, and for whatever reason, could not download certain games and what not. I went into the BIOs and found that the...
  8. After enabling Fast Boot, PC won’t enter BIOS, tried a solution and now PC bootloops.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. [URGENT] MSI GL62M REX bios bootloop

[URGENT] MSI GL62M REX bios bootloop: Hello,I urgently need help getting my msi laptop to boot properly again as I desperately need it for the exams I have tomorrow-wednesday.Last night there was a windows update that seems to have messed with it somehow I'm not 100% it was the update but it seems likely...
  10. [URGENT] MSI GL62M REX bios bootloop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [URGENT] MSI GL62M REX bios bootloop: Hello,I urgently need help getting my msi laptop to boot properly again as I desperately need it for the exams I have tomorrow-wednesday.Last night there was a windows update that seems to have messed with it somehow I'm not 100% it was the update but it seems likely...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios bootloop