Windows 10: bios came on booting.

Discus and support bios came on booting. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi i am kunal,i want a solution for my issue.bios is coming up automatically whenever i am booting my laptop. this issue is happening from 1 week. i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kunalpandey1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. bios came on booting.

hi i am kunal,i want a solution for my issue.bios is coming up automatically whenever i am booting my laptop. this issue is happening from 1 week. i have to press esc and exit to enter in to the windows. please help.laptop asusvivobook 15 x512fa. i3 10th gen. windows 11 pro.

:)

kunalpandey1, Oct 18, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 18, 2021
  3. Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, Oct 18, 2021
  4. ram93 Win User

bios came on booting.

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

bios came on booting.

1. bios came on booting. - Similar Threads - bios came booting

2. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bio Boot: Good dayI have a Acer Aspire and have been struggling with my Bio boot. When I get to the boot me Option.Secure boot : EnabledShould it be enabled because I can select anything here.And one final question, does my laptop need to be connected to the internet via lan cable?...
  3. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bio Boot: Good dayI have a Acer Aspire and have been struggling with my Bio boot. When I get to the boot me Option.Secure boot : EnabledShould it be enabled because I can select anything here.And one final question, does my laptop need to be connected to the internet via lan cable?...
  4. Bio Boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. bios came on booting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bios came on booting.: hi i am kunal,i want a solution for my issue.bios is coming up automatically whenever i am booting my laptop. this issue is happening from 1 week. i have to press esc and exit to enter in to the windows. please help.laptop asusvivobook 15 x512fa. i3 10th gen. windows 11 pro....
  6. Laptop Boots in BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop Boots in BIOS: I've got a problem with an Asus laptop that boots into the BIOS on every startup. I've taken out the old hard drive, installed an ssd to test and am able to go through the installation routine with Win 10 on a memory stick which seems to go ok. However, on a restart the...
  7. CAN'T BOOT INTO BIOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CAN'T BOOT INTO BIOS: Hi. I'm trying to reinstall Windows 10 to my Acer Aspire A515-52, running Windows 10, but I cannot Boot into the Bios, I tried repeatelly pressing the F2, F12 and even the delete Keys and nothing. Please help...
  8. Can't Boot into BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Boot into BIOS: I've tried every suggestion I've found on the internet, but no luck... Windows 10 lastest update. MSI Gaming Pro Carbon board with Ryzen 7 1700, using Ryzen power plan. When I first built this board I turned off the annoying MSI BIOS splash screen on startup, and now I guess...
  9. BIOS Boot order

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Boot order: I could not find an option under Boot Options, in the BIOS, of my P57W computer to boot off an optical or thumb drive. How the hell am I to boot off these devices when I cannot see them in the BIOS? Gigabyte documentation, or the lack thereof, SUCKS big time. I finally...
  10. No bios screen at boot

in Windows 10 Support
    No bios screen at boot: After re-installtion issues with an old standby (Clipmate) to correct an issue with Clipmate...I decided just to revert back to a previous Acronis complete system image tib from a few days previous to the Clipmate change. However...I can not get passed the blinking cursor...