Windows 10: bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc

Discus and support bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; some of the keyboard keys are not working like the following; a, t, y, n, b, enter atl caps, 5, to name the few. checking media [fail] error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sabzer, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Sabzer Win User

bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc

some of the keyboard keys are not working like the following; a, t, y, n, b, enter atl caps, 5, to name the few. checking media [fail] error message appears on startups.

I did recovery reset but the problem is not fixed. I have to use the online keyboard every time to type. please help me out

I am using windows 10 home single … and I just updated it last night but the problem is not fixed.

:)

Sabzer, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Wind10Pro Win User

HP Probook470 G1 Shutdown Issue

Here's the list of all drivers for HP ProBook 470 G1 on their Polish site specifically made for Windows 10:
    https://support.hp.com/pl-pl/drivers...ook-pc/5405414

Each time I encounter similar problems I start with this page (even before checking specific drivers on the manufacturer's site):
    Intel(R) Driver & Support Assistant FAQ

Wind10Pro, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Update January 24th 2017, see: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Read more: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program

Brink, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Projector connection Intermittent in HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it could be when things don’t go right, we will look into this for you. However, we will need a few more information on this to help you further:

• Are you facing this issue only with HP 250 G6 laptops?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Since you are using a HDMI cable to connect the projector, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article provided by HP

Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues (Windows)
    and see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article on
    Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, 8, 7)
    by HP.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Diagnostic tool to check for hardware errors. You can find the Hardwar and Diagnostic tool in the section
    Diagnostic from
    HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

You can also check if there is any BIOS update available. You can contact HP Support team to check for BIOS update.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc - Similar Threads - bios default reset

2. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  3. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  4. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  6. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  7. Hp notebook pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp notebook pc: I have an HP notebook pc 2000-428dx that came preinstalled with windows 7. I Did the windows 10 upgrade. Now I have to replace the hard drive. I have a couple of questions. I'd like to to get a larger memory hard drive but dont know what size i can go up to. Also, I bought...
  8. HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on: On 5/30/19 my laptop was working fine. But the next day on 5/31/19 i tried to cut on my laptop. But no avail. I tried to hold the power button down for 30s and nothing. The charger works fine(LED light is on) and nothing has heen wet or damaged. Everything from the screen to...
  9. BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC: On my laptop, the HP 250 G6 Notebook PC has not been able to adjust screen brightness for a long time, and can not connect the monitor to a laptop through the HDMI slot, but I have tried the update display adapter ( which is Microsoft basic display adapter) and monitor but...
  10. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??: Bought this notebook almost a year ago, don't use it much as I find companies far yoo nosey, and am a stickler for privacy at home work and web! Well sick of ads! It wouldn't go to VPN websites, so i stopped using the laptop! I've now got to use it,as my MAC is all but dead!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp250g1 30 minutes