Windows 10: BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager

Discus and support BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Could be depending on the age of the laptop , or if you have drop it etc ... Could be it downloaded a Win10 Update in the background again , that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tsram90, Aug 27, 2016.

1. BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager

maybe the HDD or SATA conrtoler. has an intermittent controller error or something or no ? .....Would be cool to see winevent but that ain't likely *really

electronuser, Sep 2, 2016
  2. tsram90 Win User

Some updates were installed. And windows booted even after that.

But now I am in square one.

tsram90, Sep 3, 2016
  3. Kbird Win User
    Did you search the error message above in google ? I can not read what it says in the photo sorry , its too small

can you run the seagate program off a boot disk and check the HDD or it won't run at all?

Kbird, Sep 3, 2016
  4. tsram90 Win User

BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager

I showed the lap to a friend who runs a computer shop. He immediately told the CD drive cable( Flat cable that runs from drive to Mother Board is loose.

He replaced it and for a week there is no problem. But the hard disk is running very slow even after this.

tsram90, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager

1. BIOS Detecting HDD, not appearing in Boot Manager - Similar Threads - BIOS Detecting HDD

2. HDD dint detected on BIOs and Disk Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDD dint detected on BIOs and Disk Management: I have 2 things of storage. first is 1Tb HDD barracuda and 128GB ssd. The ssd is working fine and I can see it in the bios of my gigabyte motherboard but I cant see my hdd in there. Also i'm already trying to change port sata cable each of them,change the sata with new one...
  3. HDD dint detected on BIOs and Disk Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD dint detected on BIOs and Disk Management: I have 2 things of storage. first is 1Tb HDD barracuda and 128GB ssd. The ssd is working fine and I can see it in the bios of my gigabyte motherboard but I cant see my hdd in there. Also i'm already trying to change port sata cable each of them,change the sata with new one...
  4. HDD dint detected on BIOs and Disk Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hdd detected in bios but not in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hdd detected in bios but not in windows: My new HDD 3,5" 2TB hard drive is connected and detected in BIOS. But it doesn't show in OS. I cannot "install" it in computer management. If I use the command panel it doesn't show BUT, but I CAN see the drive in the device manager. From what I can tell there is no need for...
  6. Windows Boot Manager doesn't appear on BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot Manager doesn't appear on BIOS: Hi, i have a little problem i haven't been able to solve. Yesterday I installed Windows 11 on my PC, directly from windows update. The problem is that my ssd has 2 partitions, one with ubuntu and the other one with windows 10, but since I installed windows 11 the windows boot...
  7. Windows Boot Manager doesn't appear on BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Boot Manager doesn't appear on BIOS: Hi, i have a little problem i haven't been able to solve. Yesterday I installed Windows 11 on my PC, directly from windows update. The problem is that my ssd has 2 partitions, one with ubuntu and the other one with windows 10, but since I installed windows 11 the windows boot...
  8. HDD not detected in bios or disk management

HDD not detected in bios or disk management: Hi, I have recently built a computer. Ryzen 5 2600 and MSI 1660 super. I have 2 things of storage. 1 M.2 ssd which is 1 tb. and a 4tb Wd Blue. The 1tb is working fine and I can see it in the bios of my gigabyte motherboard but I cant see my WD blue. If you can provide me...
  9. HDD is detected in BIOS, but not in Windows

HDD is detected in BIOS, but not in Windows: The HDD is detected in BIOS as it is showing its serial number, but anything else while booting, it is not detected. I cannot get into Windows as the whole drive (drive C:) is corrupted. So, I am left with WinRE by using a Windows installation disk. I tried every command...
  10. BIOS and Device Manager Detecting 2nd HDD, but not in Files

BIOS and Device Manager Detecting 2nd HDD, but not in Files: Hi everyone, So long story short, copped a corrupted filed and needed to reset my computer. After spending 3 days on the phone to Windows support, we finally got it to work, having wiped both the hard drives. Everything seems like it is working, but when I went to...