Windows 10: BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES

Discus and support BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I was installing Ubuntu in dual boot, I have an ssd and a hard drive, I was setting up the ssd as the main boot disk and the hdd as the /home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Raxhacks Java God, Jun 7, 2021.

1. BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES

Hello, I was installing Ubuntu in dual boot, I have an ssd and a hard drive, I was setting up the ssd as the main boot disk and the hdd as the /home disk for storage, in the process my pc crashed and it rebooted the system. My bios opened and reseted itself and doesn’t recognize any of my two disks, I already have a bootable usb with windows ready to run the command prompt and erase some of the partitions I created in order to do this. What should I do?

:)

Raxhacks Java God, Jun 7, 2021

2. SATA drive not being recognized on Gigabyte Mobo

After I updated the BIOS to the latest version 8 I was able to have the SATA recognized.
    After running sfc /scannow for maintenance I can't get the SATA drive to boot first. It is recognized in the BIOS and is listed first in the boot order under Advanced BIOS Features.

When the IDE drive boots it is not recognized in either Windows Explorer or disk management.

Any thoughts on why I can't see the SATA drive anymore would be appreciated.

brainwave89, Jun 7, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 7, 2021
  4. BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES

External Drive Not Recognized By BIOS

Hello! I have Seagate 1TB Expansion Portable Drive, and am trying to get it to run as an external drive. I have everything set up, but the BIOS does not recognize the hard drive. I did a full cloning of my PC with the tool "Win to USB." The BIOS did not
    recognize it. Can anyone help me with this, and if not, help me set up an external drive?

Thanks!

Karim Smires, Jun 7, 2021
Thema:

BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES

1. BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE MY DRIVES - Similar Threads - BIOS DOESNT RECOGNIZE

2. My bios will not recognize my sata 3 Drives help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bios will not recognize my sata 3 Drives help please: Hi I just built a new pc and swicthed my 3 sata 3hdd and the new computer would not boot to windows I checked the bios and switched the hdds to raid and then discovered the uefi compatabilty mode and after switching to that I can't access the drives at all. The system is an...
  3. My bios will not recognize my sata 3 Drives help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My bios will not recognize my sata 3 Drives help please: Hi I just built a new pc and swicthed my 3 sata 3hdd and the new computer would not boot to windows I checked the bios and switched the hdds to raid and then discovered the uefi compatabilty mode and after switching to that I can't access the drives at all. The system is an...
  4. My bios will not recognize my sata 3 Drives help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives: i dont believe there is a game that supports it yet, but i wanted to check if my pc was ready for Direct Storage or not. My C drive is a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB and my D and F drives are Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB yet when I check the Xbox game Bar i get this. My motherboard...
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar doesnt recognize my nvme drives: i dont believe there is a game that supports it yet, but i wanted to check if my pc was ready for Direct Storage or not. My C drive is a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB and my D and F drives are Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB yet when I check the Xbox game Bar i get this. My motherboard...
  7. Security key doesnt recognize my usb drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security key doesnt recognize my usb drive: I'm trying to get a USB security key setup and I have a USB plugged in but it acting like there is no USB drive in my computer. this error also keeps popping up and I don't exactly know what it means IDK what I need to put on the USB. /G is the USB drive....
  8. Bios does not recognize a boot drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios does not recognize a boot drive?: I have installed Chrome OS on my SD card with Neverware and when I plug it into my notebook the Bios does not recognize the SD card. Bios erkennt kein Boot-Laufwerk?
  9. window 10 doesnt recognize my 2nd hard drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    window 10 doesnt recognize my 2nd hard drive: I just add my 2nd HDD into my pc, but window doesn't recognize the HDD. I see in the device manager but doesn't show up in file explorer or storage setting. I try scan for hardware changes, uninstalling it and updating driver. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. BIOS Not Always Recognizing Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS Not Always Recognizing Hard Drive: Hi guys! My girlfriend has a PC which I bought her a couple of years ago, it's a relatively basic (but more than adequate) system. It's used perhaps once or twice a month, usually for simple tasks such as photos, internet browsing etc. A couple of weeks ago, with Windows...