Windows 10: BIOS Fujitsu AH532

Discus and support BIOS Fujitsu AH532 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Xerx, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Xerx Win User

BIOS Fujitsu AH532

I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help.

My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two )
    Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom
    Bios : Phoeinex

Request :
    I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them have become corrupt over the years. CAN somebody create for me a bootable usb drive
    so that I can successfully flash it without problem. I know you guys will refer me to the wiki but I have tried to do it and failed. PLUS i couldn't find a BIOS.wph anywhere. And the one I did find was deleted by windows 10 automatic delete system (@#$%).

ANY help would be appreciated as I am trying to bring TWO laptops back to life to install linux/ windows for programming while I cant afford another. I am writing this from my other laptop which is family laptop.

Windows 1903

:)

2. Xerx Win User

BIOS Fujitsu AH532

I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help.

My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two )
    Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom
    Bios : Phoeinex

Request :
    I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them have become corrupt over the years. CAN somebody create for me a bootable usb drive
    so that I can successfully flash it without problem. I know you guys will refer me to the wiki but I have tried to do it and failed. PLUS i couldn't find a BIOS.wph anywhere. And the one I did find was deleted by windows 10 automatic delete system (@#$%).

ANY help would be appreciated as I am trying to bring TWO laptops back to life to install linux/ windows for programming while I cant afford another. I am writing this from my other laptop which is family laptop.

Windows 1903

3. bobkn Win User
    BIOS Fujitsu AH532

If Windows automatically deleted your "bios.wph" file, I presume that it was because Windows security detected it as having malware present. That was likely enough if you downloaded it from some random web site.

Does Fujitsu actually use a "bios.wph" file?

Just for fun, I tried the FreeDos utility linked to in the readme that came with the BIOS download. It appeared to run OK, but I was unable to boot my PC from it, even in legacy mode.

Is there a reason you aren't using the Windows version? If it is like similar utilities I have seen in the past, it launches in Windows, but then reboots the machine and finishes the flash outside of Windows.

Incidentally, I'm not hopeful that reflashing the BIOS will be helpful. I doubt that the contents of the EEPROM are ever corrupted.

bobkn, Mar 24, 2020
  4. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

Fujitsu Introduces the LIFEBOOK AH532 and LIFEBOOK LH532 Notebooks

Fujitsu today introduced the LIFEBOOK AH532 desktop alternative notebook and the LIFEBOOK LH532 thin and light notebook, which are among the first systems to incorporate the new mobile Intel platform.

Powered by the next-generation mobile Intel HM76 Express chipsets and the Intel Core i3-2350M Processor, the 15.6" LIFEBOOK AH532 and the 14" LIFEBOOK LH532 notebooks with Microsoft Windows 7 are enhanced with a performance boost, improved multitasking, stunning visuals, the latest Intel WiDi (Wireless Display), and better energy efficiency.

BIOS Fujitsu AH532 fujitsu_lifebook_ah532_01_thm.jpg

BIOS Fujitsu AH532 fujitsu_lifebook_lh532_01_thm.jpg

Designed for everyday computing and multimedia entertainment, the LIFEBOOK AH532 notebook has a battery that now lasts up to 7 hours while the LIFEBOOK LH532 notebook, ideal for the on-the-go lifestyle, stays charged for up to 6.5 hours. Both systems also receive an appearance refresh with the sleek glossy black LIFEBOOK AH532 notebook enhanced with an isolation keyboard while the classic black LIFEBOOK LH532 notebook features a new soft touch finish and isolation keyboard, and offers a more comfortable new touch pad that is integrated with the palm rest.

Designed to the high standards of Fujitsu and affordably priced, the LIFEBOOK AH532 ($549) and LIFEBOOK LH532 ($599) notebooks are available today.

"Computing performance remains at the top of the checklist for customers, and the new mobile Intel platform raises the performance level for a more enjoyable computing experience," said Paul Moore, senior director of mobile product management, Fujitsu America. "Offering a combination of affordability, performance and quality, the LIFEBOOK AH532 and LIFEBOOK LH532 notebooks are ideal for both home and school."

In addition to continuing to offer fast DDR3 memory, high-definition backlit displays, Microsoft Office Starter 2010, Anytime USB Charge and USB 3.0 ports, and Intel WLAN, the LIFEBOOK AH532 and LIFEBOOK LH532 notebooks are enhanced with a host of new features including:

- Intel WiDi v.3.0 (Wireless Display)
    - Intel HD 3000 shared graphics
    - DTS Boost enhanced audio
    - High-definition webcams
    - Bluetooth v4.0 +HS

Cristian_25H, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

BIOS Fujitsu AH532

1. BIOS Fujitsu AH532 - Similar Threads - BIOS Fujitsu AH532

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. FUJITSU SCANSNAP SCANNER WILL NOT CONNECT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FUJITSU SCANSNAP SCANNER WILL NOT CONNECT: I reinstalled Windows 10 and now my ScanSnap S1300i will not connect anymore. I have installed and uninstalled the driver. I have turned off the antivirus software, turned off the scanner, disconnected and reconnected the USB cord, but it still won't connect.The only way it...
  4. Fujitsu Laptop line-in option not availble.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fujitsu Laptop line-in option not availble.: Hi, I have a Fujitsu laptop E558 with windows 10 and lenovo yoga with windows 10 and both don't have the line-in option in the sound settings, I have a single input jack on both laptops. is there a way to enable this option? Thanks, David...
  5. Help with Fujitsu drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with Fujitsu drivers: Anyone know where to find drivers for the FUJITSU MHW2060BH Hard disk? I could find it for windows 10 submitted by /u/graverobber000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i69wob/help_with_fujitsu_drivers/
  6. Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?

Fujitsu & Windows10 microphone?: Hi, The Fujitsu ESPRIMO Q558 has Windows10 on it. I can't record anything, don't know how to do it! Indicates microphone is on! Does the device have a built-in microphone? Do I need an external microphone, and if so, which jack should I plug in? Sound I hear over...
  7. fujitsu scanner S1500

fujitsu scanner S1500: I was told by Fujitsu that I cannot scan now because microsoft's window image acquisition has a problem interfacing with the scanner and wia will not pick up the scanner's software. Fujitsu said the problem is on the computer's side, not the scanner. How do I fix this...
  8. BIOS Fujitsu AH532

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS Fujitsu AH532: I know everything I write here is off topic but I need desperate help. My laptop's model : Fujitsu AH532/G21 laptops ( two ) Website : Fujitsu Technical Support pages from Fujitsu United Kingdom Bios : Phoeinex Request : I want to flash both laptops bios as both of them...
  9. Fujitsu Screen Glitch

Fujitsu Screen Glitch: I have a Fujitsu fold-able tablet and after using the pen for a while, a certain part of my screen cannot of draw properly. 1/3 of my screen makes a weird squiggly lines when i need to draw. Can some one help me. Here is an image of my example.[ATTACH]...
  10. Fujitsu ScanSnap S510

Fujitsu ScanSnap S510: Okay, I know this scanner is getting a bit long in the tooth and Fujitsu are probably not going to bother with any updated drivers. I did manage to get it working intermittently with Win8.1 after installing what appeared to be some stop gap drivers from the manufacturer....