Windows 10: BIOS Graphics Settings

Discus and support BIOS Graphics Settings in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi All. Win10 20H2 Pro i5 4570, 8gb-Ram, MSI H81m-P33 mobo NO GPU card - using Intel HD Graphics In my BIOS I can set my: * 'Integrated Graphics Share... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Finhobbyist, Aug 17, 2021.

1. BIOS Graphics Settings

Hi All. Win10 20H2 Pro i5 4570, 8gb-Ram, MSI H81m-P33 mobo NO GPU card - using Intel HD Graphics In my BIOS I can set my: * 'Integrated Graphics Share Memory' to 1024M (This 'deducts' 1GB from my general available Ram) * 'DVMT Memory' to Max From what I have found online, most say that these settings makes no difference, as the onboard graphics will use the Ram that it needs anyway, up to a limit. My question: Why then even have these settings available?

:)

Finhobbyist, Aug 17, 2021

2. Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Aug 17, 2021
  3. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Aug 17, 2021
  4. BIOS Graphics Settings

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

BIOS Graphics Settings

1. BIOS Graphics Settings - Similar Threads - BIOS Graphics Settings

2. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS: When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are "Boot configuration", and "Misc. Configuration. " i am trying to switch to my nvidia dedicated gpu, rather than integrated...
  3. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS: When I load BIOS, and try to navigate to the advanced tap, in which the display / graphics settings should be, there are only two options. These are "Boot configuration", and "Misc. Configuration. " i am trying to switch to my nvidia dedicated gpu, rather than integrated...
  4. Cannot find Display / Graphics settings in BIOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. BIOS setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    BIOS setting: Bios Settings Security Strong password Question: Does the strong password option support all system wide password options in use of any and all of any of the keyboard numbers in upper case. !, @, #, $, %, ^, &, *, , . And any of the non letter keyboard characters, ~ ,...
  6. Graphic settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphic settings: There is no option of troubleshoot in advanced display settings. How can I enable hardware acceleration? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-settings/73a01cae-0387-4c3b-b756-726f1c846435
  7. graphics setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics setting: intel graphics setting not responding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-setting/a3e387f7-7524-44ae-aba9-6e4a6d8b8618
  8. graphic setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    graphic setting: how do I set back to normal my graphic settingin windows 10 [IMG] I updated my graphics and every thing in my pc goes abnormal in size and view see this I am using android studio emulator and look how tiny it is look I cant work with setting...
  9. BIOS settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BIOS settings: How do I configure BIOS settings on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-settings/ddd53601-5bcb-4091-9192-c2b28f89ca67"
  10. Bios settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bios settings: how do I get Bios settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-settings/9d880677-8843-456f-982a-6ce12af55769