Windows 10: BIOS Inaccessible

Discus and support BIOS Inaccessible in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello I have lenovo g500 i3 I can't enter to "bios menu", no key work even recovery key I tried everything PLS Help me! 148378 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Zet, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ZET
    Zet Win User

BIOS Inaccessible

Hello
    I have lenovo g500 i3
    I can't enter to "bios menu", no key work even recovery key
    I tried everything
    PLS Help me!

:)

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jan 14, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS Inaccessible

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

BIOS Inaccessible

1. BIOS Inaccessible - Similar Threads - BIOS Inaccessible

2. Inaccessible Bios with Z690 + 13600KF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible Bios with Z690 + 13600KF: Hello,I have windows 10. The problem i am facing is whenever I start my pc it just gives me a blank screen no display and after like 30 seconds it directly brings me to the windows login screen with windows logo then windows starts normally. If i start my pc in safe mode...
  3. Inaccessible Bios with Z690 + 13600KF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible Bios with Z690 + 13600KF: Hello,I have windows 10. The problem i am facing is whenever I start my pc it just gives me a blank screen no display and after like 30 seconds it directly brings me to the windows login screen with windows logo then windows starts normally. If i start my pc in safe mode...
  4. Inaccessible Bios with Z690 + 13600KF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios: Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-windows-11-after-updating/8ac7da25-9442-4ad5-aa7c-1c17733d58eb
  6. Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios

Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios: Inaccessible Boot device - Windows 11 - After updating the Bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-windows-11-after-updating/8ac7da25-9442-4ad5-aa7c-1c17733d58eb
  7. Inaccessible Bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible Bios: Hello,I have windows 11 with UEFI and secure boot. The problem i am facing is whenever i start my pc it just gives me a blank screen no display and after 1-2 minutes it directly brings me to the login page it doesn't even show me the logo or anything. If i start my pc in safe...
  8. Inaccessible Bios

Inaccessible Bios: Hello,I have windows 11 with UEFI and secure boot. The problem i am facing is whenever i start my pc it just gives me a blank screen no display and after 1-2 minutes it directly brings me to the login page it doesn't even show me the logo or anything. If i start my pc in safe...
  9. Dell Firmware/BIOS update renders C: drive inaccessible and sends me to BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Firmware/BIOS update renders C: drive inaccessible and sends me to BSOD: Dell keeps pushing firmware updates on me and I decided to update it. Bad choice. When I try to boot my computer I get the stop code of INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE. I get the blue recovery window but with only two options troubleshoot or to turn off my pc fig 1. Startup repair...
  10. Dell Firmware/BIOS update renders C: drive inaccessible and sends me to BSOD

Dell Firmware/BIOS update renders C: drive inaccessible and sends me to BSOD: Dell keeps pushing firmware updates on me and I decided to update it. Bad choice. When I try to boot my computer I get the stop code of INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE. I get the blue recovery window but with only two options troubleshoot or to turn off my pc fig 1. Startup repair...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bios inaccessible