Windows 10: BIOS is not displayed?

Discus and support BIOS is not displayed? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey ho everybody, Recently my SSD broke and since then I use my HDD with Windows on it, I ordered a new SSD and now I have another problem. Since I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hotspur1207, Jun 27, 2020.

1. BIOS is not displayed?

Hey ho everybody,

Recently my SSD broke and since then I use my HDD with Windows on it, I ordered a new SSD and now I have another problem.

Since I use my HDD the BIOS screen does not appear at startup but stays black and after 8 seconds I am already at the log in screen of Windows.

If I restart the PC and I press F12 I am in the BIOS, because if I press ESC and then Enter I land on my desktop as it was always the case when I left the BIOS.

So again, BIOS splash screen and BIOS itself is not shown or I have only a black picture.

What I've been trying to do:

- go into the BIOS without a hard disk

- Battery removed from mainboard

- "fast startup" is off

- check for updates

None of it worked.

Any help would be nice.

:)

Hotspur1207, Jun 27, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Aug 6, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS is not displayed?

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

BIOS is not displayed?

1. BIOS is not displayed? - Similar Threads - BIOS displayed

2. a friend put in an ssd with no sata and now pc turns on but no display or bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a friend put in an ssd with no sata and now pc turns on but no display or bios: things tried reseating gpu, removing cmos, unplugging displays, removing 2 ram sticks, removing the drive without a sata, plugging in drive with a satahe plans on trying to use a flash drive with windows on it although i dont think it'll fix the issue...
  3. a friend put in an ssd with no sata and now pc turns on but no display or bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a friend put in an ssd with no sata and now pc turns on but no display or bios: things tried reseating gpu, removing cmos, unplugging displays, removing 2 ram sticks, removing the drive without a sata, plugging in drive with a satahe plans on trying to use a flash drive with windows on it although i dont think it'll fix the issue...
  4. No display after resetting bios to defaults.

No display after resetting bios to defaults.: I upgraded my pc, a new mb ram and cpu. All old parts were working before. mb: z790 strix gaming wificpu: i5-13600kf gpu: gtx 1080 next upgraderam: Teamgroup 7800 ddr5psu: evga 1000 watt goldstorage: Corsair nvme, Samsung evo pro ssd, 2 old HDDsWhen I booted first time it...
  5. No display after resetting bios to defaults.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display after resetting bios to defaults.: I upgraded my pc, a new mb ram and cpu. All old parts were working before. mb: z790 strix gaming wificpu: i5-13600kf gpu: gtx 1080 next upgraderam: Teamgroup 7800 ddr5psu: evga 1000 watt goldstorage: Corsair nvme, Samsung evo pro ssd, 2 old HDDsWhen I booted first time it...
  6. No display signal, keyboard or mouse connection after bios settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No display signal, keyboard or mouse connection after bios settings: Hello,I have come here with a great hope. Please help me in this matter. Actually , I have made some settings in bios. Like, I have changed performance bias to agressive and reduced the ram from 3600mhz to 3200 mhz. After that , I save the settings and then the display turns...
  7. No display signal, keyboard or mouse connection after bios settings

No display signal, keyboard or mouse connection after bios settings: Hello,I have come here with a great hope. Please help me in this matter. Actually , I have made some settings in bios. Like, I have changed performance bias to agressive and reduced the ram from 3600mhz to 3200 mhz. After that , I save the settings and then the display turns...
  8. Laptop cover displays different model number from the BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop cover displays different model number from the BIOS: Hi,I have the ASUS Q200E/X202E .. I dont know what model, one of those 2.My laptop's under cover says its ' ASUS Q200E ' but, the BIOS displays it as the ASUS X202E. There's even a sticker on the motherboard indicating it as the X202E.So now, I installed the ASUS X202E BIOS...
  9. Laptop cover displays different model number from the BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cover displays different model number from the BIOS: Hi,I have the ASUS Q200E/X202E .. I dont know what model, one of those 2.My laptop's under cover says its ' ASUS Q200E ' but, the BIOS displays it as the ASUS X202E. There's even a sticker on the motherboard indicating it as the X202E.So now, I installed the ASUS X202E BIOS...
  10. Laptop cover displays different model number from the BIOS