Windows 10: bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?

Discus and support bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need to reach bios to activate VT-x technology but i cant reach bios for some reason, ive tried tons of shortcuts and manual ways to do it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KRAZYCOCO3000, Jul 6, 2019.

1. bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?

I need to reach bios to activate VT-x technology but i cant reach bios for some reason, ive tried tons of shortcuts and manual ways to do it and haven't seem to found anyone else with this problem. When i go into troubleshoot after restarting my pc and then going into advanced options i only get 5 options: command prompt, go into previous version, image recovery, go back, and something else that isnt related to bios or UEFI.

:)

KRAZYCOCO3000, Jul 6, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 6, 2019
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jul 6, 2019
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it?

1. bios isnt working no matter what i do. how to launch it? - Similar Threads - bios isnt working

2. My microphone is not working no matter what I do.what do I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microphone is not working no matter what I do.what do I do?: I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to you with a pressing concern regarding my computer's microphone and camera functionality.I have diligently attempted various troubleshooting steps, including adjusting sound levels and disabling/enabling the microphone,...
  3. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  4. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do: Hello, i just came back from a family road trip when this happened, My laptop gave me a secure boot violation, after fixing that small problem it just boots me into bios now, ive tried restarting, enabling CSM launcher, and changing boot priority but nothing absolutely works,...
  5. Laptop boots me into bios no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.: I have tried literally everything in my power to get Bluetooth to work. It either won't detect any devices or if it DOES, it'll just say that it can't connect and go right back to being a failure. I'm losing my mind, I just want to pair my headphones to this PC that costed me...
  7. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.: I have tried literally everything in my power to get Bluetooth to work. It either won't detect any devices or if it DOES, it'll just say that it can't connect and go right back to being a failure. I'm losing my mind, I just want to pair my headphones to this PC that costed me...
  8. Bluetooth will not work no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  10. Bluetooth Dongle Not Working NO MATTER WHAT I DO.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Dongle Not Working NO MATTER WHAT I DO.: Hello, as it says in the title I cannot for the life of me get my bluetooth dongle to work with Windows 10. I have tried multiple dongles, tried the bluetooth troubleshooter, installing drivers, rebooting...everything. No matter what I do, when i go to "Bluetooth and other...