Windows 10: Bios issue / monitors wont turn on

Discus and support Bios issue / monitors wont turn on in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was trying to enable safe boot for my desktop and I was reading somewhere that I was supposed to disable CSM or replace the legacy options with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HarmfulMarker91, May 29, 2022.

1. Bios issue / monitors wont turn on

I was trying to enable safe boot for my desktop and I was reading somewhere that I was supposed to disable CSM or replace the legacy options with the EUFI option. But after switching all of them to EUFI it didn't work and put me into an endless loop of the booting screen never loading windows. So instead, I had decided to put do not run on for one of the selections to see what it would do and now none of my monitors show anything and I've tried rearranging them but they dont seem to work. Ive disconnected both my hard drives because an article told be that would be a fix but it didnt work. ple

:)

HarmfulMarker91, May 29, 2022
  2. Xaxinian Win User

Monitor wont display after monitor turned off

I recently build a new system and used an old monitor, no problems. I bought a new monitor and If I turn off my monitor and turn it back on it gives me no display and says no signal detected. I am forced to restart computer several times to get image back to the monitor. Once display is on there are no problems as long as I don't turn off the monitor again. I have read there is a bios update but when I go to Gigabyte page they are listed as F3, F13, F42 and F51. How can I determine which F version my card is?

Also I returned monitor and card with the same products thinking it was hardware issue but the problem remains. I have even reinstalled the OS.

MSI Z97 Gaming 7
    Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 gaming
    Gskill Ripjaws 2133 16gb
    Monitor Benq 2765 2560x1440p IPS

Xaxinian, May 29, 2022
  3. Xaxinian Win User
    Monitor wont display after monitor being turned off

I recently build a new system and used an old monitor, no problems. I bought a new monitor and If I turn off my monitor and turn it back on it gives me no display and says no signal detected. I am forced to restart computer several times to get image back to the monitor. Once display is on there are no problems as long as I don't turn off the monitor again. I have read there is a bios update but when I go to Gigabyte page they are listed as F3, F13, F42 and F51. How can I determine which F version my card is?

Also I returned monitor and card with the same products thinking it was hardware issue but the problem remains. I have even reinstalled the OS.

MSI Z97 Gaming 7
    Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 gaming
    Gskill Ripjaws 2133 16gb
    Monitor Benq 2765 2560x1440p IPS

Xaxinian, May 29, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Bios issue / monitors wont turn on

New Lenovo monitors wont turn on; low power mode turns on and screens go black.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to use Lenovo monitor. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• What is the complete model number of the Lenovo monitor?
    • How are the monitors connected to the computer?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • How are you turning on low power mode?

Please reply with more information on the issue to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 29, 2022
Thema:

Bios issue / monitors wont turn on

1. Bios issue / monitors wont turn on - Similar Threads - Bios issue monitors

2. My monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My monitor wont turn on: my monitor wont turn on after i installed generic monitor drivers on my gtx 1070 graphics card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-wont-turn-on/20cc2391-bd9d-4136-9231-26137bc7957d
  3. My monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My monitor wont turn on: my monitor wont turn on after i installed generic monitor drivers on my gtx 1070 graphics card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-wont-turn-on/20cc2391-bd9d-4136-9231-26137bc7957d
  4. My monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Monitor wont turn on after inactivity timeout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor wont turn on after inactivity timeout: My PC's display will not turn back on after I leave my computer for a while 30+ min? and the display closes due to inactivity timeout. When I return to my PC, I click my mouse/keyboard to wake the display, and the display lights up for a second backpanel lit, but display is...
  6. Bios issue / monitors wont turn on

Bios issue / monitors wont turn on: I was trying to enable safe boot for my desktop and I was reading somewhere that I was supposed to disable CSM or replace the legacy options with the EUFI option. But after switching all of them to EUFI it didn't work and put me into an endless loop of the booting screen...
  7. Monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor wont turn on: I turned off my monitor last night because the light was keeping me up and this morning when I turn the power on the power light will flash but the monitor does not start up. It was working fine and I havent had any issues. Could the monitor burn out simply by turning it off?...
  8. Monitor wont turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor wont turn on: I turned off my monitor last night because the light was keeping me up and this morning when I turn the power on the power light will flash but the monitor does not start up. It was working fine and I havent had any issues. Could the monitor burn out simply by turning it off?...
  9. Monitor wont turn on

10. Monitor sound wont turn off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Monitor sound wont turn off: I just recently got a new monitor that has built in speakers. i use them when im not in calls or just playing casual. but when im in my sound settings and i make Realtek Speakers (the device ive always used) the monitor still has volume. Can anyone help me? submitted by...