Windows 10: BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything

Discus and support BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Probably not important but Specs: I5-10400F, B460M Gigabyte Mobo, RTX 3060 MSI, 16GB 3000mhz DDR4 RAM, 650W PSU, Stock CPU CoolerI dont know a lot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ethan Sherrod, May 28, 2021.

1. BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything

Probably not important but Specs: I5-10400F, B460M Gigabyte Mobo, RTX 3060 MSI, 16GB 3000mhz DDR4 RAM, 650W PSU, Stock CPU CoolerI dont know a lot about computers or Windows, so maybe I'm just slow but I cant find my problem anywhere online and I was wondering if someone with more expertise had any pointers. A few days ago, my PC froze and crashed mid-game. I was doing a slight OC on my GPU, but I've never had instability problems with it. Once I restarted, it would force me into BIOS without pressing any of the BIOS keys. When I would click "Save and Exit", PC would reboot and show a flashing

:)

Ethan Sherrod, May 28, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 28, 2021
  3. scraff Win User
    My pc won´t boot Windows 10 from USB/DVD

So I wanted to change from my Windows 10 x32 bits to 64x. I downloaded the Mediacreationtool and used it in both a USB and a DVD. Tried used the usb, the disk and both at the same time but they won´t boot.

I have a P7H55-M motherboard, the BIOS is updated and configured to boot first DVD, second usb and third SATA.

So if someone could help me it´d be great.

scraff, May 28, 2021
  4. erixx Win User

BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything

Sabertooth 990fx won't boot to windows logo, it shuts down

to boot and enter bios and load windows, any todays PSU (with the correct plugs) will work, AFAIK

to enter BIOS only low wattage is used.
    Then, during boot, the HDD and a bit later the videocard card start to demand juice, then the other devices and periphericals... so the total demand during boot up is incrementing step by step, that's why a failure halfway could indicate a PSU problem....

erixx, May 28, 2021
Thema:

BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything

1. BIOS Loop, Windows 10 Won't Boot, Tried Almost Everything - Similar Threads - BIOS Loop Won't

2. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  3. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop: Hi,My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 5458, windows 10, I had to reset my pc with keeping files and went on with it. It almost took 2 hours for it to completely reset and got to the lock screen and entered pin. Then I just realised that the touchscreen got enabled after the...
  4. Windows 10 Reset Almost done but then It got stuck in a Bios loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tried almost everything to fix wifi adapter.: So I'm Running on an HP Elitebook 840 G3. Win 10 of course.Monday morning I attempted to use the internet and notice the wifi bars are gone and have been replaced with the ethernet globe. Saying "not connected no connections available". Figuring something was up with the...
  6. Bios boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios boot loop: When trying to restart my computer after installing the newest updates, my monitors turned black. When this happened I tried turning it back on figuring it was done updating, but then I turned it off. When I turned it back on I was in uefi bios utility mode. Now whenever I...
  7. i’ve tried almost everything

in Windows 10 Customization
    i’ve tried almost everything: i have a huge problem that i can’t fix. it has to do with the internet settings. when i go to it to try and trouble shoot, i can’t even press it because it crashes when i open the status bar that you see on the left. i’ve tried countless tutorials on some ways to fix the...
  8. I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've Tried Almost Everything Still No Wifi: A couple of weeks ago I downloaded a popular game from a reputable website, or so I thought. It came with a program that seemed as though it was spam so I deleted it. Shortly after I could not connect to WIFI. Now I am using a 25ft Ethernet cable running through my house....
  9. Computer won't boot, tried everything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer won't boot, tried everything.: I had my pc for 9 years. Its a Dell, and I upgraded it to Windows 10 a year ago. It was working perfectly until three days ago. The computer started making noices, probably the fan, so I descided to shut it off. When I turned it on the computer won't boot. After few...
  10. Black screen no boot no sounds. I've tried almost everything.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen no boot no sounds. I've tried almost everything.: I have an HP Pavilion dv7 3169-wm entertainment laptop. It's several years old. I upgraded to Windows 10 shortly before my problem began. After upgrading everything was incredibly slow and often the computer just froze. A few days later it started working a little better...