Windows 10: BIOS LOOP

Discus and support BIOS LOOP in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; tpm 2.0 is on Secure boot is onwhen secure boot is active I get stuck in a boot loop. Computer continuously loads in BIOS and when save and exit it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan JordanSouto, Oct 18, 2021.

1. BIOS LOOP

tpm 2.0 is on Secure boot is onwhen secure boot is active I get stuck in a boot loop. Computer continuously loads in BIOS and when save and exit it does it again. all setting have been triple checkedtpm 2.0 is on UFEI or UFIE only not legacy CSM is active Have tried nearly everything nothing seems to work. Someone tell me why that when secure boot is active I only load into Bios and cannot load into anything elseFYI once I disable secure boat I load back into the Windows. HELP MEEEE

:)

Ryan JordanSouto, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Oct 18, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 18, 2021
  4. BIOS LOOP

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

BIOS LOOP

1. BIOS LOOP - Similar Threads - BIOS LOOP

2. BIOS and BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS and BSOD loop: Around two weeks ago my laptop started having trouble when I'd download things. It started with a game launcher when I noticed I would get a BSOD when it's installing. This was unusual cause I had downloaded this same game before seamlessly, but I brushed it off. Then it...
  3. BIOS and BSOD loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS and BSOD loop: Around two weeks ago my laptop started having trouble when I'd download things. It started with a game launcher when I noticed I would get a BSOD when it's installing. This was unusual cause I had downloaded this same game before seamlessly, but I brushed it off. Then it...
  4. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  5. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU: Since I had upgraded my CPU not too long ago, my old sluggish GPU was bottlenecking. I swapped out my old GPU for a brand new rx6700 and I immediately ran into problems. The VGA light came on and BIOS took around 5 minutes to run. During this period, the display turns on, but...
  6. BIOS loop and VGA light on after swapping GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop: I was just playing valorant and my pc blue screened saying critical process died. i restarted and it automatically opened bios but when i tried to exit bios or restart again, it just kept coming back and continues to keep doing that. i already tried to check boot order,...
  8. My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop

My PC blue screened and is stuck in a bios loop: I was just playing valorant and my pc blue screened saying critical process died. i restarted and it automatically opened bios but when i tried to exit bios or restart again, it just kept coming back and continues to keep doing that. i already tried to check boot order,...
  9. PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS: My PC has been working fine these past few days, until today when I turned it on, where it displayed “Preparing automatic repair” followed by “Diagnosing your PC”, then restarting, and then looping. It won’t let me boot into BIOS or the boot menu, no matter how many times I...
  10. PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS

PC stuck on reparing automatic repair loop, cant boot to BIOS: My PC has been working fine these past few days, until today when I turned it on, where it displayed “Preparing automatic repair” followed by “Diagnosing your PC”, then restarting, and then looping. It won’t let me boot into BIOS or the boot menu, no matter how many times I...