Windows 10: BIOS master password HELP?

Discus and support BIOS master password HELP? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, everybody, I own a laptop from Asus, which I couldn't use for a while, because his hard disk broke once. Now I have a new hard disk (including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by InfoStudent781, Jun 8, 2020.

1. BIOS master password HELP?

Hello, everybody,

I own a laptop from Asus, which I couldn't use for a while, because his hard disk broke once. Now I have a new hard disk (including a partitioning for the operating system), but when I connect it to the usual SATA interface of the laptop, a BIOS master password is required... I never had to enter a password before (neither a normal password nor a master password).

The funny thing is - I have a SATA-USB adapter and when I connect the hard drive to it via the USB port of the laptop and boot it, there is no prompt for password entry and everything starts normally. However, logically it runs much slower when the operating system has to run over USB, so I would like to know how to find out the master password, or reset or delete it...

The method with the lithium battery and the jumper I have tried both and it does NOT work!

It'd be nice if someone came up with some solutions.

:)

InfoStudent781, Jun 8, 2020
  2. paultrue1 Win User

Forgotten bios master password ?

Hi I cannot access my bios as I cannot remember the bios master password - I also do not get a code when I attempt to enter bios? I have tried the battery removal and pin swap and I get nothing that works can anyone help me to get back into my HP PAVILLION
    DESKTOP so I can gain access to the bios and change and enter a new master password - fingers crossed thankyou Truey.

paultrue1, Jun 9, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 9, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

BIOS master password HELP?

GTX 295 (master +slave) bios please ? anyone ??

As dorsetknob suggested, the service department of Asus may be very helpful in providing this to you if asked. Good Luck! *Smile BIOS master password HELP? :)

rtwjunkie, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

BIOS master password HELP?

1. BIOS master password HELP? - Similar Threads - BIOS master password

2. Dell 69G3YG1-595B bios master password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 69G3YG1-595B bios master password: Dell 69G3YG1-595B is lockedI need a bios master password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-69g3yg1-595b-bios-master-password/40dac2a0-c47b-4c10-a9fb-63ebb3d78068
  3. Dell 69G3YG1-595B bios master password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell 69G3YG1-595B bios master password: Dell 69G3YG1-595B is lockedI need a bios master password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-69g3yg1-595b-bios-master-password/40dac2a0-c47b-4c10-a9fb-63ebb3d78068
  4. Dell 69G3YG1-595B bios master password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  6. No master password for Outlook App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No master password for Outlook App: I think it is the Microsoft Outlook App 3.5 on desktop.I looked to see if it has a Master Password for the App itself not individual email accounts etc but could not find anyThanks...
  7. No master password for Outlook App

8. No master password for Outlook App

9. Forgotten bios master password ?

Forgotten bios master password ?: Hi I cannot access my bios as I cannot remember the bios master password - I also do not get a code when I attempt to enter bios? I have tried the battery removal and pin swap and I get nothing that works can anyone help me to get back into my HP PAVILLION DESKTOP so I can...
  10. Need help with BIOS Password

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with BIOS Password: Greetings everyone this is my first post! I have a MSI Z77-G45 Main Board and I forgot my password for the BIOS. I'm sure it's UEFI because I have tried to remove the battery for one hour as well as using the clear cmos button and even the clear cmos jumper. The BIOS...