Windows 10: Bios Menu not showing

Discus and support Bios Menu not showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I'm currently having this problem where the Bios menu doesn't appear no matter what I do. I've gone through multiple methods, such as restarting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Paulo Meiggs, Oct 16, 2022.

1. Bios Menu not showing

So I'm currently having this problem where the Bios menu doesn't appear no matter what I do. I've gone through multiple methods, such as restarting my computer through the restore thing, and also tried to start my computer while holding down a key For this method, I've tried with the keys "Esc", all "F1 - 12", and "Del". Please, if anyone can help me with this one, I'd greatly appreciate it.

:)

Paulo Meiggs, Oct 16, 2022

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 16, 2022
  3. Windows stuck in automatic repair; Can't access BIOS/ boot menu

I've changed the boot order through both BIOS and the boot manager, as my original post stated. Neither did anything, but both were functional in the past. Neither listed the windows boot manager, either. Previously, it would boot just as expected whenever
    other media was set as the first option, so I'm pretty sure there are no issues there.

As my original post suggested, I've already tried out the steps you gave. I've gone through all the options listed in the boot menu, UEFI or not.

My BIOS and boot menu settings were at their defaults when all of this started, so that's been tried already, if those are what you're referring to.

KierraMcCullough, Oct 16, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

Bios Menu not showing

Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

Thema:

Bios Menu not showing

1. Bios Menu not showing - Similar Threads - Bios Menu showing

2. Bios Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios Menu: How can I enter BIOS menu for advanced restart?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-menu/55c5aacd-289f-496d-b122-47c29c22990c
  3. Bios Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Menu: How can I enter BIOS menu for advanced restart?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-menu/55c5aacd-289f-496d-b122-47c29c22990c
  4. Bios Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bios Menu not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios Menu not showing: So I'm currently having this problem where the Bios menu doesn't appear no matter what I do. I've gone through multiple methods, such as restarting my computer through the restore thing, and also tried to start my computer while holding down a key For this method, I've tried...
  6. Bios Menu not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bios Menu not showing: So I'm currently having this problem where the Bios menu doesn't appear no matter what I do. I've gone through multiple methods, such as restarting my computer through the restore thing, and also tried to start my computer while holding down a key For this method, I've tried...
  7. bios menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bios menu: I am just trying to turn my hdd pw off. The only way I know to do this is in the bios menu. For some reason my pc won't load into bios. I have never had this trouble before. I have tried all 3 methods I know. I first went to settings and to the restart options to load startup...
  8. bios menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bios menu: I am just trying to turn my hdd pw off. The only way I know to do this is in the bios menu. For some reason my pc won't load into bios. I have never had this trouble before. I have tried all 3 methods I know. I first went to settings and to the restart options to load startup...
  9. bios menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD not showing in BIOS Boot Menu: Hello everyone, my laptop came with windows installed in HDD. I decided to buy SSD and install Windows in it. With the help of USB boot device, I formatted the hard drive and installed Windows on SSD, but forgot to format the reserved partition of HDD. Now SSD doesn't show up...