Windows 10: BIOS missing or corrupt

Discus and support BIOS missing or corrupt in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Have a HP Stream Laptop everytime I turn it on it says about needing updates that always fail. Says I need to free 8gb of disk space but I don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sara Pendowski, Dec 17, 2019.

1. BIOS missing or corrupt

Have a HP Stream Laptop everytime I turn it on it says about needing updates that always fail. Says I need to free 8gb of disk space but I don't know why theres no space I don't use this because of this problem. Also tried running recovery and got a message that says my BIOS is missing or corrupt.

:)

Sara Pendowski, Dec 17, 2019

2. Can VGA BIOS get corrupted?

VGA BIOS's can certainly get corrupt... although im not sure whether its possible to while ur loading stuff... i woulda thought its main "danger" time would either be flashing the BIOS (obviously its most dangerous time) or while the card is at its peak of booting from the BIOS (doubt that'd corrupt it though........)

my recommendation would b if TPU has ur cards bios in there database.. try downloading it & get some software (either a TPU article or a google seach will find enough info) to flash it 2 ur card...

i cant guarantee that this is the problem.. but if it were me.. these are steps i'd probably take...
    or u can wait for some other suggestions...

Firedomain, Dec 17, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Alenan Win User

BIOS missing or corrupt

Missing Bios Please Help!

I have a card with corrupted BIOS:

PowerColor Ati Radeon X800 XL PE(!) VIVO -- not listed in the ati bios collection ---- which one to use? Anyone have the default?

Alenan, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

BIOS missing or corrupt

1. BIOS missing or corrupt - Similar Threads - BIOS missing corrupt

2. PC not booting. Bios corrupted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC not booting. Bios corrupted: My HP Pavilion 350 G1 i7 4500u is not booting after I did an automatic restore. I found out that the BIOS has been corrupted. I did a BIOS recovery using a USB drive by downloading from HP driver and software. But it's still not working. My PC has been updated to windows 10...
  3. PC not booting. Bios corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not booting. Bios corrupted: My HP Pavilion 350 G1 i7 4500u is not booting after I did an automatic restore. I found out that the BIOS has been corrupted. I did a BIOS recovery using a USB drive by downloading from HP driver and software. But it's still not working. My PC is in windows 10 and the BIOS on...
  4. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  5. corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    corrupted bios: Hi,My laptop has a corrupted bios. Its because i used it to change windows version every few hours back to 2020. when i got it to the 3d store. he told me that my bios is corrupted. he had to take off the hard drive and install windows on it. Its been 2 years of normal using...
  6. corrupted bios

7. updates result in corrupted bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    updates result in corrupted bios: These two show issues but when clicking for updates bios loads to 28% then states corrupted bios and proceeds to do recovery. I dont know what to do I would appreciate any assistance...
  8. updates result in corrupted bios

updates result in corrupted bios: These two show issues but when clicking for updates bios loads to 28% then states corrupted bios and proceeds to do recovery. I dont know what to do I would appreciate any assistance...
  9. Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?

Corrupted Bios & New Motherboard ?: Hi to All, I need some help pertaining to the bios on my Gigabyte MB GA-Z77-D3H (ver 1.0 ), I was playing around and now I can't get into my bios or boot up normally. I have tried everything I know or learned from this forum.. The pc boots searching for the bios and after...
  10. What is corrupting my Bios?

What is corrupting my Bios?: About every few months, Windows 10 will crash and then my computer refuses to post. If I remove one memory module, I can usually get it to let me into the Bios which I need to re-flash it or allow the Dual Bios feature in my motherboard accomplish this for me. The problem is...