Windows 10: BIOS only shows on TV

Discus and support BIOS only shows on TV in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have an ASUS GTX 1070 which is connected to an ACER monitor by DVI and my TV via HDMI. Displays are set to duplicate. When I want to enter the BIOS,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by tw33k, Oct 11, 2018.

1. tw33k Win User

BIOS only shows on TV

I have an ASUS GTX 1070 which is connected to an ACER monitor by DVI and my TV via HDMI. Displays are set to duplicate.

When I want to enter the BIOS, it only shows on my TV, my monitor shows no signal.

In the display settings, the TV is set to display number 1, so I'm assuming that's why the BIOS is only showing on it and not the monitor.

Any way around this? I really need the BIOS to show on my monitor.

:)

tw33k, Oct 11, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Oct 11, 2018
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS only shows on TV

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

BIOS only shows on TV

1. BIOS only shows on TV - Similar Threads - BIOS shows

2. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  3. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...: Read toppic message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-a-brand-new-ssd-but-doesnt-show-up-for-me-to/834ff925-1d2b-4e35-b190-cdd5281b94fa
  4. Have a brand new ssd but doesnt show up for me to allocate,shows up in bios but not in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  6. My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...

My laptop won't boot into bios or windows showing BSoD screen with stopcode of page fault...: I am updating windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-boot-into-bios-or-windows-showing/9e0d8633-ebcb-4434-8b31-887c38733146
  7. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10: I'm trying to update to windows 11 but pc health check states that TPM 2.0 must be supported. I followed the prompts and attempted to enable it in bios however nothing related to "security" shows up. I read another article on here where it says my motherboard may not support...
  8. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10: I'm trying to update to windows 11 but pc health check states that TPM 2.0 must be supported. I followed the prompts and attempted to enable it in bios however nothing related to "security" shows up. I read another article on here where it says my motherboard may not support...
  9. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All drives show up in BIOS, black screen with white line when booting after BIOS screen,...: My computer was idle, blue screened, and shut off. I didn't see the error message because I was across the room. When I went to my pc, it was a black screen with a flashing white line on the top left. There's nothing in my BIOS I can change to fix this, but all three drives...