Windows 10: Bios pixel

Discus and support Bios pixel in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My specs i5 4590 3.7ghz 16gb ram hyperix savage ddr3 1600mhz Asus strix gtx 1060 6gb Samsung Evo 850 ssd x2 and Psu super flower Silver 550W Asus b85m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by slwaer12, Dec 12, 2017.

1. slwaer12 Win User

Bios pixel

My specs i5 4590 3.7ghz 16gb ram hyperix savage ddr3 1600mhz Asus strix gtx 1060 6gb Samsung Evo 850 ssd x2 and Psu super flower Silver 550W Asus b85m 1150 only in bios It happens to be normal and very good, but sometimes it is pixelat in bios Not always what would be the problem -,??

:)

slwaer12, Dec 12, 2017
  2. {Pixel} Win User

Creating and restoring backups

I am new to Windows and have researched this topic but find it confusing, so I would like to ask a few questions here. I will be receiving a Windows desktop with a 256 GB SSD drive and I would like to create a backup, once I install my applications and get
    everything to my liking, in the event of a drive failure. Afterward, I would do backups once a month or so as things won't be changing quickly.

One option, which appears to be the easiest, is to get another 256 GB SSD, attach it externally with a USB to SATA adapter, and clone the system drive. If the system drive ever fails, could I just install the backup drive as the new system drive in the computer
    and get back to where I was when the backup was created?

I might eventually install another hard drive in the computer, so another option is to get an external hard drive and partition it so that there is a 256 GB partition that would accept the clone of the system drive. Here's where I get a little confused -
    in the event of a system failure, how would I actually restore the backup once I put a new blank 256 GB SSD in the computer? Do I have to have a separate disk or USB drive that the computer will boot from; if so, how is that created?

Lastly, it appears Windows has some built-in backup and restore features, but there are also several commercial programs, including free ones, that do this. What are their advantages over the built-in ones? Will the Windows one do incremental backups or
    does it just clone the entire disk each time?

Thank you.

{Pixel}, Dec 12, 2017
  3. Hot pixel, cool pixel, stuck pixel Camera Sensor on Lumia 930

Hi all!

My lumia 930

When photographing exposure 4s shutter speed , iso 100 , the particles appear blue , red and white in the image . So due to software or hardware failure . In Vietnam , there are
    many who see this error . They brought a warranty replacement camera clusters and still did not fix this bug . Mong MS answer and support us .

Bios pixel [​IMG]

NguyễnVăn Trường, Dec 12, 2017
Thema:

Bios pixel

1. Bios pixel - Similar Threads - Bios pixel

2. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  3. I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access bios boot option on my microsoft studio laptop: Hi I'm trying to access the bios settings on my Microsoft studio laptop to change the boot device order. But i can't, it ask me for a system password which i don't have.Can anyone help me?Liam...
  4. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  5. When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop

When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC it goes into a loop: When I enable Secure Boot in the BIOS, save the settings, and reboot my PC, it goes into a loop where it attempts automatic repair, diagnosis, and rebooting. Despite selecting options like 'Restart' or 'Advanced Options,' the issue persists. However, disabling Secure Boot in...
  6. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  7. My computer always start in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer always start in BIOS: When i turn on my computer/Restart it always start in BIOS, I have tried the tutorial on Youtube and Yeah it success But when i tried to Restart it back again to the BIOS, All the tutorial youtubers said "Tried this and it won't be back to the BIOS" or something like that....
  8. My computer always start in BIOS

9. windows fails to activate after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...
  10. windows fails to activate after bios update

windows fails to activate after bios update: after updating the bios of my new PC i found that my windows 11 home copy of which i bought through the Microsoft store was suddenly inactivated and showing an error of 0xc004F21. After clicking on the troubleshooter it fails but there's a "I changed Hardware on this device...