Windows 10: BIOS Popup screen not appearing

Discus and support BIOS Popup screen not appearing in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Sometimes the BIOS popup screen shows, sometimes it doesn't and i have no idea how to fix it. Please help! Thanks in advance! This is my version number... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RadoslavL, May 24, 2021.

1. RadoslavL Win User

BIOS Popup screen not appearing

Sometimes the BIOS popup screen shows, sometimes it doesn't and i have no idea how to fix it. Please help! Thanks in advance! This is my version number btw - 19042.985. I know it doesn't really have anything to do with the bios, but it might help

:)

RadoslavL, May 24, 2021

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 24, 2021
  3. Project Second screen constantly appearing.

Hi Norga,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more information so that we can diagnose and troubleshoot the issue in a better way:

• what is the exact issue that you want us to help with? Do you want to get help in projecting a second screen or to remove the popup?
    • As you've said " I tried unsuccessfully to project a screen", do you wish to project a second screen currently?
    • What happened exactly when you tried to project a second screen? Did you receive any error message or any error code?
    The popup comes as the system might not be able to detect the monitors. I suggest you to update the Display drivers, it may force the system to detect the available monitors. Here is the steps:

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Locate the driver and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.

Reply with the information and we'll be happy to assist you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

How do I get a screenshot of start menu?

1. Run snipping tool ( If screen appears grayed out, press ESC, if not continue step 2.)
    2. Click to open the start menu
    3. Hold CTRL and press print Screen. Screen will appear grayed out, ready to capture.

NOTE: This will work with all popup menus ie. Windows Menu, Context menu etc...

topgundcp, May 24, 2021
Thema:

1. BIOS Popup screen not appearing - Similar Threads - BIOS Popup screen

2. Popup that locks the screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Popup that locks the screen: We have Norton360 and we scanned and to no avail. This error "page"takes up entire screen and does not allow any action except CTRL+ALT+DEL then disappears for a while but eventually comes back. the exact Quote "03252022 Error-2147024894 line 1010 M_GENRL.BAS...
  3. Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save as Popup windows very slow to appear.: Hello and Good day,past few weeks im encountering problem with saving files which can happen in any application in which i try to save for example picture or so, mostly in any browser or discord. Ill click on save as and then application freezes a cant do anything in that app...
  4. Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple Blank Popup Windows appearing: I recently bought a new PC, with specifications : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB, 16 GB RAM 8+8 AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 250 GB Nvme SSD, and 1TB HDD, The store where I purchased installed Windows 10 PRO and it was all good, but recently I am facing an issues, when I am...
  5. How to change appearance of windows notification popups?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change appearance of windows notification popups?: I really jusrt want to round the corners, but i also would like to be able to make them translucent and tinted; is there a way? submitted by /u/Joester202 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hleskd/how_to_change_appearance_of_windows_notification/
  6. Save As Menu popup appearing out of no where

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Save As Menu popup appearing out of no where: So Win 10 has decided I like to save random things in totally random intervals (I don't see any patterns at least). I'll be on the search engine for bing, google, or just sitting watching a video, or I click a link, or anything OTHER THAN HITTING ctrl+s or going to the save...
  7. popup stop screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    popup stop screen: screen locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/popup-stop-screen/94a4ddc4-4a6d-46e8-aeda-6fa07523b9db
  8. Weird popup appearing frequently

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Weird popup appearing frequently: Does anyone know why does this "du.centennial" show up quite frequently on my desktop or have similar experience? I haven't been able to locate any processes running with any of those names. Could it be an add service running from within Windows? I would like to know if it is...
  9. Program or background process popup keeps appearing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program or background process popup keeps appearing: For days I've been getting this popup window on my Windows 10 Build 1803 computer: "The program or a background process quit unexpectedly. Would you like to send information to a developer?" It occurs intermittently, often every 5-10 minutes, and is EXTREMELY annoying. When...
  10. bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly

in Windows 10 Support
    bitadmin popup appears and disappear randomly: in the last few days some cmd screens just pop ups my screen for about a second and then disappears.. causing a lot of inconvenience..after reading many articles i used powershell giving admin rights and using bit maps commands of removing bitmaps and more nothing is changed...