Windows 10: bios post screen shows incoherent component info

Discus and support bios post screen shows incoherent component info in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i boot up the computer and the bios post screen shows normal except for 4 keyboards 2 mice 2 hubs. when i only have 1 keyboard and 1 mice connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by m0nk3n, Feb 8, 2016.

1. m0nk3n Win User

bios post screen shows incoherent component info

i boot up the computer and the bios post screen shows normal except for 4 keyboards 2 mice 2 hubs.

when i only have 1 keyboard and 1 mice connected.

what is this all about? idk what hubs is. maybe the dvd rom drive?

:)

m0nk3n, Feb 8, 2016
  2. Patriach Win User

6121c Main Interface

I apologise if my post was incoherent, I'm trying to find out how to enable the calendar and menu on the main screen.

thanks

Patriach, Feb 8, 2016
  3. Why have Nokia dropped support for the 808?

What planet are you on? Please elaborate on your totally incoherent post.

techbuzzireland, Feb 8, 2016
  4. m0nk3n Win User

hmm.. this is still viable *Smile

m0nk3n, Aug 8, 2016
Thema:

1. bios post screen shows incoherent component info - Similar Threads - bios post screen

2. Dark theme incoherence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dark theme incoherence: I use dark theme, but many third party programs, some apps and many system windows, menu and context menu show in light theme. There need to fix this incoherence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-incoherence/6f0a2fd0-2e1c-4811-92c2-11fa350d2838
  3. Dark theme incoherence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark theme incoherence: I use dark theme, but many third party programs, some apps and many system windows, menu and context menu show in light theme. There need to fix this incoherence. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme-incoherence/6f0a2fd0-2e1c-4811-92c2-11fa350d2838
  4. Show bios screen on a different display.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show bios screen on a different display.: I want to install windows 10 and Uninstaller chrome os with this but the problem is the bios ONLY displays on the built in display. And not the plugged in display. I really need help because the built in display is broken. And the plugged in display isn't. I am using an Evoo...
  5. Show bios screen on a different display.

Show bios screen on a different display.: I want to install windows 10 and Uninstaller chrome os with this but the problem is the bios ONLY displays on the built in display. And not the plugged in display. I really need help because the built in display is broken. And the plugged in display isn't. I am using an Evoo...
  6. how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete a post mistakenly with personal info on it: Hi I put a picture on a post that exposes and email address of friend, since i am not getting any more replies for my post I want to delete it, how can i delete a thread on here? Thanks...
  7. No BIOS Post and Blank Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No BIOS Post and Blank Screen: I've got a Dell Inspiron One 2205 All-in-One computer that shows no signs of life except that it is receiving power. It was working fine one moment then, later on in the day when I started it again, nothing happened. When the power switch is pressed, it turns orange but...
  8. Apps don't show info on Lock screen

Apps don't show info on Lock screen: Hello, I don't understand this, so apparently there are to ways to view info from certain apps on the Lock Screen but there are bugs that don't make it work: 1. A Detailed status; selecting the Mail app as for the detailed status doesn't show anything at all. All other...
  9. Info on the Windows components store

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Info on the Windows components store: Hi What is the Windows components store and where is it? What is the command that can repair this archive? How the SFC utility is able to use it? Thanks Bye 27821
  10. Dell No POST Info on Boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Dell No POST Info on Boot: I have a dell Precision 7910 Tower with Win 10. When booting, I have no POST info displayed. Just the DELL in a big circle before going into windows. The same is on two Dell XPS8700. Anyone know of this is normal for Dell Systems with Win 10? thanks, 77645