Windows 10: Bios problem with windows 10

Discus and support Bios problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can access the bios but can not change anything in it the up and down arrows to not function and nothing changes with the F keys either I am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Sober0782 Win User

Bios problem with windows 10

I can access the bios but can not change anything in it the up and down arrows to not function and nothing changes with the F keys either I am trying to disable Safe boot and go to legacy bios as I can not get windows 10 to boot to the a CD. Any help would be appreciated I can also not go back to 8.1 as I did a clean install and there is now no recover on the hard drive. I sent for the factory set up disks but cant get them to boot. thanks Ed

:)

Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem with PIN login following BIOS update

I recently updated my BIOS on my ASUS Prime 270-P motherboard.

Following the successful BIOS update I could not longer use a PIN to sign in (Cryptic error code - 0x80070032) but thankfully the password login worked.

Navigating to the account settings, sign in options I attempted to "add PIN", and hit a windows security dialog "Sorry there was a problem signing you in".

I ran the account troubleshooter and it detected a problem connecting to the sync service

I am running Windows 10 version 1799 OS Build 16299.248

Assistance would be appreciated

JonWilliams1, Oct 27, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

It looks like the keyboard is stuck. If it is USB try unplugging it and plugging again. If it is PS/2 shutdown the computer, disconnect the keyboard and power. Wait a few minutes and then connect it again and see if it works. Also make sure you connect it at the keyboard PS/2 socket (blue) as it won't work in the mouse PS/2 socket (green).

spapakons, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Sober0782 Win User
    I have an USB illuminated Keyboard Mechanical keyboard and I have had problems before with it being recognized by a desktop. Thank you I will switch to a basic keyboard and try it. Thank you for the suggestion. Ed

Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015
  6. Sober0782 Win User
    I have a box of keyboards and I just went to a basic keyboard and every thing worked fine. thank you for the suggestion. Funny my $129 keyboard did not work and my Free with Computer keyboard worked fine. Go figure LOL thanks again

Sober0782, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bios problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bios problem

2. Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using 3 Monitors Simultaneously? Problems in the BIOS setup for Intel HD Graphics: Dear all, I am trying to use two external monitors in addition to my internal laptop screen. One is connected via VGA, the one is connected via HDMI and both are detected by Windows. However, in the Windows 10 Display Settings I can only activate two of the three screens at...
  3. Problem Navigating The Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Navigating The Bios: I have an Aspire Aspire ES-575 running Windows 10. I recently had a crash and in trying to get it back on its feet I ran the Insyde20 Setup Utility. I eventually got it back up using system restore, but in the chaos, I discovered the bios was locked up, in that I could see...
  4. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  5. Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having problems with Lenovo BIOS update?: Ten days ago I received notification of a BIOS update. I clicked on the link to download / install it but nothing happened. Their Community forum couldn't help so I used their online system to contact their Customer Service team. Here's an extract from their emailed reply:...
  6. windows-BIOS problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows-BIOS problem: I have a pc with windows 10 on 64 bits that boots from an Intel 540 ssd of 250 gb.Do about 2 weeks open very hard. I entered the bios and the mouse cursor moves by resuming, I will not I have never had problems. After I enter the desktop I have no problems, go wrong, Msi G45...
  7. Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Automatic repair; factory reset; aptio bios problems: Hi, i have a MSI GE72 6QD, i attempted to factory reset my laptop, through restore MSI factory settings whilst it was booting up, and the error message reagentc.exe set OS image false appeared, after closing it the screen just had "windows recovery failed! If you wish to...
  8. Could there be a problem with my PC after a BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could there be a problem with my PC after a BIOS update?: Earlier today, I opened the task manager and I thought I ended the Windows Explorer task but I must've clicked something by mistake because my screen went black and, after I closed Chrome, I just had a black screen and cursor. I held the power button to shut down my PC. When...
  9. Start up / Boot problem - Bios issue UEFI / Legacy Wrong drive default

in Windows 10 Support
    Start up / Boot problem - Bios issue UEFI / Legacy Wrong drive default: TEMP - Will addimages shortly Hi All, Had a few problems with a driver that messed up this machine. All sorted, but have had intermittent boot issues ever since. Sometimes it doesn't boot correct, showing the Windows "preparing automatic repair screen!. I then go to...
  10. M.2 cloned from SSD dive, bios problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    M.2 cloned from SSD dive, bios problems: OK- cloned my Samsung ssd850 contents to my new m.2 Samsung 970. Bios will not recognize the m.2 with the ssd850 installed. Either work by themselves fine. Motherboard is Asus Gaming Aura Pro 970. My question is how can I get my Bios to recognize both and set boot order?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070032 KB4103727