Windows 10: Bios problem with windows 10

Discus and support Bios problem with windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can access the bios but can not change anything in it the up and down arrows to not function and nothing changes with the F keys either I am trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Sober0782 Win User

Bios problem with windows 10

I can access the bios but can not change anything in it the up and down arrows to not function and nothing changes with the F keys either I am trying to disable Safe boot and go to legacy bios as I can not get windows 10 to boot to the a CD. Any help would be appreciated I can also not go back to 8.1 as I did a clean install and there is now no recover on the hard drive. I sent for the factory set up disks but cant get them to boot. thanks Ed

:)

Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015

2. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Oct 27, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Problem with PIN login following BIOS update

I recently updated my BIOS on my ASUS Prime 270-P motherboard.

Following the successful BIOS update I could not longer use a PIN to sign in (Cryptic error code - 0x80070032) but thankfully the password login worked.

Navigating to the account settings, sign in options I attempted to "add PIN", and hit a windows security dialog "Sorry there was a problem signing you in".

I ran the account troubleshooter and it detected a problem connecting to the sync service

I am running Windows 10 version 1799 OS Build 16299.248

Assistance would be appreciated

JonWilliams1, Oct 27, 2015
  4. spapakons Win User

It looks like the keyboard is stuck. If it is USB try unplugging it and plugging again. If it is PS/2 shutdown the computer, disconnect the keyboard and power. Wait a few minutes and then connect it again and see if it works. Also make sure you connect it at the keyboard PS/2 socket (blue) as it won't work in the mouse PS/2 socket (green).

spapakons, Oct 27, 2015
  5. Sober0782 Win User
    I have an USB illuminated Keyboard Mechanical keyboard and I have had problems before with it being recognized by a desktop. Thank you I will switch to a basic keyboard and try it. Thank you for the suggestion. Ed

Sober0782, Oct 27, 2015
  6. Sober0782 Win User
    I have a box of keyboards and I just went to a basic keyboard and every thing worked fine. thank you for the suggestion. Funny my $129 keyboard did not work and my Free with Computer keyboard worked fine. Go figure LOL thanks again

Sober0782, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Bios problem with windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bios problem

2. I think i wahve a problem with my bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think i wahve a problem with my bios: Hello. I have a lenovo ideapad laptop that i have owned for around 2 years. In the past i have formated my laptop several times successfully. But the last time i did it i had some problems. Firstly i couldn't reach the bios through the keyboard or the boot button on the side....
  3. I think i wahve a problem with my bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think i wahve a problem with my bios: Hello. I have a lenovo ideapad laptop that i have owned for around 2 years. In the past i have formated my laptop several times successfully. But the last time i did it i had some problems. Firstly i couldn't reach the bios through the keyboard or the boot button on the side....
  4. I think i wahve a problem with my bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems: So I have TPM 2.0 on my laptops, but when I boot to bios, I don't see an option to enable it. How can I fix it?I appreciate any support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megantrends-bios-tpm-20-problems/0317c035-a8b1-4284-b693-cb0a408e3445
  6. American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems

American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems: So I have TPM 2.0 on my laptops, but when I boot to bios, I don't see an option to enable it. How can I fix it?I appreciate any support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megantrends-bios-tpm-20-problems/0317c035-a8b1-4284-b693-cb0a408e3445
  7. BIOS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Problem: My cpu will not enter the BIOS on Win11. I have tried going into settings>recovery mode> restarting. Not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-problem/1cd017ca-5915-4887-9d09-d6a5056c31d8
  8. BIOS Problem

BIOS Problem: My cpu will not enter the BIOS on Win11. I have tried going into settings>recovery mode> restarting. Not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-problem/1cd017ca-5915-4887-9d09-d6a5056c31d8
  9. How to get out of Bios Hardware problem with the drivers i think?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get out of Bios Hardware problem with the drivers i think?: Stuck in Asus Bios after getting a BSoD! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-bios-hardware-problem-with-the/a5cdcb1f-5e01-4cbc-b48e-58ac606e0b1a
  10. How to get out of Bios Hardware problem with the drivers i think?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to get out of Bios Hardware problem with the drivers i think?: Stuck in Asus Bios after getting a BSoD! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-out-of-bios-hardware-problem-with-the/a5cdcb1f-5e01-4cbc-b48e-58ac606e0b1a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80070032 KB4103727