Windows 10: BIOS screen doesn't load

Discus and support BIOS screen doesn't load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black. Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TomasV, Jun 24, 2020.

1. TomasV Win User

BIOS screen doesn't load

When I am afk for a longer time, the systems goes on standby. The screen is black.
    Generally I just press the power button and I am on the normal Windows screen from where I enter Windows.
    However today when I pressed the power button, nothing happened and the screen stayed black (when I set the screen on then off it displays "No signal".

I shut down the power and restart.
    The fan works, the HD seems to do something (there are no beeps but then I think there never were before) but the BIOS screen never appears.
    Tried ctrl+alt+del, ctrl+alt+esc, del and f2 after power up but nothing happened.
    I did all this about 10 times but the result is always the same - black screen and no BIOS.

My system is :
    Processor : I7 975
    MB : Asus P6T WS Professional
    Graphics : GeForce GTX 295

What should I do ?

:)

TomasV, Jun 24, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jun 24, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

BIOS screen doesn't load [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 24, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS screen doesn't load

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

BIOS screen doesn't load

1. BIOS screen doesn't load - Similar Threads - BIOS screen doesn't

2. Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen: Hello, For the past couple of days my desktop PC on windows 10 has been stuck in a loop of BIOS and then black screen loading sometimes saying “preparing automatic repair” however it never finishes and ends up crashing and the loop continues. I’m unable to get into safe mode....
  3. Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in a loop of bios and then black loading screen: Hello, For the past couple of days my desktop PC on windows 10 has been stuck in a loop of BIOS and then black screen loading sometimes saying “preparing automatic repair” however it never finishes and ends up crashing and the loop continues. I’m unable to get into safe mode....
  4. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen: Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly build PC with all brand new parts. I was able to install windows 11 and able to use it for 2 days then the error shows up. My...
  5. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen: Hi Everyone,I've been having No signal issue right after the BIOS screen load up and I've been having this situation for 3 days now. I have a newly build PC with all brand new parts. I was able to install windows 11 and able to use it for 2 days then the error shows up. My...
  6. No Signal Problem after BIOS loading screen

7. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen: It started a few days ago and it would work for a few seconds, freeze, bluescreen then bring me to the bio screen for gigabyte. When i save and exit it restarts my pc then brings me back to the bios page. How do i stop/fix this?...
  8. Loading into BIOS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Loading into BIOS: So I have an Acer predator monitor and when I start up my pc and press the delete button, windows doesn't start up, which is expected as it's gone into BIOS, but I have a black screen and an orange light on the monitor indicating that there's no video signal. I was able to...
  9. Windows won't load past BIOS screen

Windows won't load past BIOS screen: The other day my computer froze. I waited a decent amount of time and things like ctrl-alt-del weren't working. A hard restart seemed like the only option. I proceeded with the hard restart but when it came back on the motherboard title page popped up like normal but didn't...
  10. Screen doesn't load fully

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...