Windows 10: Bios settings

Discus and support Bios settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how do I get Bios settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-settings/9d880677-8843-456f-982a-6ce12af55769 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Diane Fassler, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Bios settings

how do I get Bios settings?

:)

Diane Fassler, Jan 25, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 25, 2019
  4. Bios settings

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Bios settings

1. Bios settings - Similar Threads - Bios settings

2. Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...: Cecilie Muvangua https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-hardrive-is-not-installing-it-keeps-taking/df6f31c5-ffc6-43c0-a904-0f1c95fa2cf9
  3. Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, my hardrive is not installing it keeps taking me to BIOS settings but it's saying drive...: Cecilie Muvangua https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-hardrive-is-not-installing-it-keeps-taking/df6f31c5-ffc6-43c0-a904-0f1c95fa2cf9
  4. Why my bios settings keep getting reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my bios settings keep getting reset?: Hello,Im currently facing a problem with my bios. I enabled virtualization in bios settings but when i boot my pc again after shutting it down it automatically gets disabled. The problem is also with other settings like if i change graphics memory it reset to its default...
  5. Uefi bios utility settings for upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uefi bios utility settings for upgrade to windows 11: I have got myself in the uefi bios utility and trying to up grade to windows 11. Now I have lost internet and function of windows 10. Im in Bios utility now....
  6. Uefi bios utility settings for upgrade to windows 11

Uefi bios utility settings for upgrade to windows 11: I have got myself in the uefi bios utility and trying to up grade to windows 11. Now I have lost internet and function of windows 10. Im in Bios utility now....
  7. Uefi bios utility settings for upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  9. computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...

computer keeps shutting off. I have updated bios/drivers and reset to factory setting does...: Computer just shuts down and restarts itself. It is an alien desktop. have updated bios/ driver updates still under warranty with dell. They have checked it out and everything is good. Still shuts down. very frustrating. everyone in a while state cannot reboot needs. passcode...
  10. tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10

tpm doesnt show up on system settings or BIOs windows 10: I'm trying to update to windows 11 but pc health check states that TPM 2.0 must be supported. I followed the prompts and attempted to enable it in bios however nothing related to "security" shows up. I read another article on here where it says my motherboard may not support...