Windows 10: BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS

Discus and support BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi. i lift my pc while was on sudenly a blue screen show up on my monitor saying need to restart. so i restart but was going to bios every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by blablablalablablab, Apr 13, 2021.

1. BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS

Hi.

i lift my pc while was on sudenly a blue screen

show up on my monitor saying need to restart.

so i restart but was going to bios every time i

turn it on. searched a little bit and find out

this things :

restart pc few more times

check hardwares maybe they got disabled

using hard shut down tecknic 3 times turn on

then turn off when window icon show up

non of them worked and my windows icon

wasnt even showing up. after showing ASUS

icon stright to bios setting. and in bios under

boot priority wasnt any hard drive i watched a

vedio to go to CMScompatibility support module enable launch CSM to fix it and it work i could see my hard but still was stuck

i couldnt get acces to automatic repair by turning on and off but i could go there whit instaling windows dvdit had a option to repair your computer befor instaling

in troublrshoot i tryed everything but all was error. like

cant repair this computer

to use system restore. you must specify which windows installation to restore. restart this computer.select on operating system.and then select system restore

even in command part of it i press c;/ but error

c is not recognized as an internal or external command.operable program or batch file

i said wthell lets just install windows again

but in custom part upgrade part couldnt work it says need to upgrade when ur in windows

my 250GB driver was unallocated space 0.0MB i have only 1 driver and its 1 part

i search for answer again i find a way in command to type : diskpart then list disk then select disk 0 or whatever the name was then clean

but part in list disk when shows size it was 128kb and free next to it 128kb.i cleaned it anyway thought maybe get fix after cleaning. so i went to instaling page again and it was 0.0MB.

this is my pc

Windows 10

Lexar NS100 256GB sata lll ssd

Core i3 10100 LGA 1200 cpu

Asus prime H410M-K LGA 1200 motherboard

Im stump i dont know what to do im searching for 3 days i cant fix it im so tired cant handle it anymore please if anyone know what to do pls help me.

:)

blablablalablablab, Apr 13, 2021

2. Downloading apps stuck at 0mb

Hello everyone

So far, Windows10 has been a great inprovement. There's only one major problem. For some reason, the apps that I'm trying to download keep getting stuck at 0mb. They just won't download. Same goes for the apps I have to update, all stuck at 0mb. Is there
    a fix for this? Or is it something wrong with the servers?

Thanks.

KjellPepping, Apr 13, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Remon Ont Win User

BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS

BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS

1. BIOS STUCK / 0MB SPACE WHILE INSTALLING WINDOWS - Similar Threads - BIOS STUCK 0MB

2. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.: Hello, I built a pc and was able to install and use windows 10 but I had issues with as I could not reset my pc, do sfc scan, stuck on repair and evetually got to a point where i was stuck on the boot loading screenasus logo, dots spinning so I decided to secure erase the...
  3. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.: Hello, I built a pc and was able to install and use windows 10 but I had issues with as I could not reset my pc, do sfc scan, stuck on repair and evetually got to a point where i was stuck on the boot loading screenasus logo, dots spinning so I decided to secure erase the...
  4. Stuck in bios, cannot install windows.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  6. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.: Sending put an SOS.I have a MSI GE72 6QF Apache Pro. Yesterday I went to update my windows through windows update assistant. Everything was going smoothly, got to 90% and it asked me to restart. After the restart it wouldn't load past the MSI screen. Tried to put it through...
  7. Stuck on BIOS screen during windows installation.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. stuck while installing windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck while installing windows 10.: Frist I downloaded windows 10 iso file on my windows 8.1 pc. Then I run the setup. and it stuck on working on updates 48%. and again I go to windows 10 iso file open it in file explorer > sources > and I run the other set up . the same thing it stuck on windows bootloop on...
  9. Disk being detected but 0MB during install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk being detected but 0MB during install: I’ve recently come across a blue screen and attempted to get a windows10 bootable usb. When I was trying for a long time to get it to work and eventually got it to work, it wouldn’t let me install a fresh copy onto the disk because it wouldn’t format the partitions. I ran...
  10. Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Data Usage stuck at 0Mb: Hello, I used to have this problem where the data usage would never count. Now I have it working smoothly through some research and would like to share that information to others as Microsoft hasn't addressed this issue. Some of you may not know that, you can view your...