Windows 10: Bios stuck

Discus and support Bios stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi so I have B550 motherboard. So I recently downloaded fifa which requires secure boot setting on. I tried my best to find a way to to switch on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bossy69, May 20, 2023.

1. bossy69 Win User

Bios stuck

Hi so I have B550 motherboard. So I recently downloaded fifa which requires secure boot setting on. I tried my best to find a way to to switch on secure boot without going to bios but can’t find anything. So then I get into bios setting but it’s stuck there can’t use the keyboard and mouse nor the time is updating it’s stuck. Everything works fine in windows but nothing works in bios. Picture for further reference

:)

bossy69, May 20, 2023

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 20, 2023
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    BIOS stuck in a loop.

Hello,

We would like to ask some additional information to better isolate the issue:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried to boot in Safe mode?

We suggest that you check the solutions provided on the links below:

BIOS-loop

Stuck-in-BIOS-loop

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, May 20, 2023
  4. PenPusher Win User

Bios stuck

Stuck on Bios- custom PC - quick re-build ques  

There is an updated UEFI Bios for this motherboard... but it's still listed as Beta and requires a complete clearout of the the previous Bios.

As the OP is still on "Small Steps" I think it would be prudent to let this pass... *Wink

- - - Updated - - -

Use USB 1.1/2.0 port

Bios stuck 371001d1657727421t-stuck-bios-custom-pc-quick-re-build-ques-screenshot-2022-07-13-164540.png

PenPusher, May 20, 2023
Thema:

Bios stuck

1. Bios stuck - Similar Threads - Bios stuck

2. Windows 11 reinstall stuck at 61% on bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 reinstall stuck at 61% on bios: When its downloading on biosIts stuck on 61% and i don't know how to quit from it. Will the windows broke if i unplug my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reinstall-stuck-at-61-on-bios/28715c9e-8e78-4ffa-9efd-54325b44a67d
  3. Windows 11 reinstall stuck at 61% on bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 reinstall stuck at 61% on bios: When its downloading on biosIts stuck on 61% and i don't know how to quit from it. Will the windows broke if i unplug my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-reinstall-stuck-at-61-on-bios/28715c9e-8e78-4ffa-9efd-54325b44a67d
  4. Stuck in bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in bios: Hello all, I am having issues booting up my desktop. I was having some high disk usage on my hdd. I have a ssd to boot windows and a hdd for storage. I factory reset my pc reset windows on sddand formatted my hdddeleted everything from hdd. But now that I did that, I am...
  5. Stuck in bios

Stuck in bios: Hello all, I am having issues booting up my desktop. I was having some high disk usage on my hdd. I have a ssd to boot windows and a hdd for storage. I factory reset my pc reset windows on sddand formatted my hdddeleted everything from hdd. But now that I did that, I am...
  6. Stuck in bios

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...: Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working...
  8. Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...

Hi, can you please help me, I had my PC bluescreen and it's stuck in the BIOS menu. I try...: Hi, I need some help, apparently my PC crashed and blue screened, and now it's stuck in Utility mode BIOS and I cannot get out of it. I try saving and exiting but nothing's working...
  9. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios: Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed at 0% for over 10 minutes so I turned the PC off using the power button. After I turned it back on it stayed on the black...
  10. Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios

Unexpected store exception and PC stuck on bios: Hello, Today when my PC was on and just idling it showed a blue screen saying unexpected store exception and started collecting information but stayed at 0% for over 10 minutes so I turned the PC off using the power button. After I turned it back on it stayed on the black...