Windows 10: Bios time increased after new installation

Discus and support Bios time increased after new installation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been using preview build 18262 but i recently had an issue with too many green screen errors so i clean installed windows 10 pro. I am now using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RishabhPatel9, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Bios time increased after new installation

I've been using preview build 18262 but i recently had an issue with too many green screen errors so i clean installed windows 10 pro. I am now using the general build 17134.345 and i notice that my ssd isn't performing as it used to. Bios time increased from 5.7 to 7.3 sec. Trim is enabled, drive is optimized and everything that i could think of, i have tried. Turning fast startup on or off hasn't made any difference. Samsung 850 evo 250GB (just).

:)

RishabhPatel9, Oct 21, 2018

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 21, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 21, 2018
  4. 3Colors Win User

Bios time increased after new installation

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Bios time increased after new installation :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Bios time increased after new installation

1. Bios time increased after new installation - Similar Threads - Bios increased installation

2. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  3. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu: I just installed a gpu into my pc, but after setting it up it didn't appear in task manager. So I was gonna enable my gpu in bios that's what I was told to do when I went searching around. However when I go through the suggested route left shift and restarting there is no...
  4. Can't boot into bios after installing new gpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Boot time increased after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Boot time increased after update: My Windows boot time increased after update from few seconds to minutes. I dual boot Ubuntu on my SSD and Windows on my NVMe, both Samsung. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-time-increased-after-update/c139dc5e-c780-440d-b399-571b5604882c
  6. Windows Boot time increased after update

Windows Boot time increased after update: My Windows boot time increased after update from few seconds to minutes. I dual boot Ubuntu on my SSD and Windows on my NVMe, both Samsung. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-boot-time-increased-after-update/c139dc5e-c780-440d-b399-571b5604882c
  7. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.: Hello. Yesterday I installed a preview version of NET framework update and after restarting my laptop, I had an increase in bios loading time in the task manager. Load time increased from 3.7 to 12.3. I want to know if this is ok? After rebooting again, the time returned to...
  8. Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.

Increasing bios loading time in task manager when updating.: Hello. Yesterday I installed a preview version of NET framework update and after restarting my laptop, I had an increase in bios loading time in the task manager. Load time increased from 3.7 to 12.3. I want to know if this is ok? After rebooting again, the time returned to...
  9. Increased boot time after windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Increased boot time after windows update: Recently i upgrdaded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro edition on my lenovo legion y540 laptop which is a high end pc and has only been used for less than a year. Prior to update, the boot time was very less. But now there is a loading icon under legion symbol which goes...
  10. Shutdown time increases after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Shutdown time increases after windows update: I have bought HP ENVY x360 laptop last week. It was working fine but after applying windows update the shutdown time increases to 5 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutdown-time-increases-after-windows-update/23111acf-1de7-4596-b68c-e19c705b7310