Windows 10: Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

Discus and support Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently restored my HP all in one. It had a BOOT mgr problem prior. So I had to do a clean install with windows 10 pro. I did some performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JULIEBOYCE5, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

I recently restored my HP all in one. It had a BOOT mgr problem prior. So I had to do a clean install with windows 10 pro. I did some performance fixing. Ran all the hardware testing. Everything shows the entire system is in working order. But my fan is rather noisy. I opened it up and cleaned it out.But I still get that humming. The last thing I can think about is I believe my model has a recent BIOS update available. But after the whole BOOT mgr issue prior, Im afraid to try it. I am leary about messing with anything that has to do with the bios. Can anyone help with some simple 1 2 3, a b c instructions for dummies?

thanks!

:)

JULIEBOYCE5, Jan 12, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

HP ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 4-1115dx More Support Options | HP® Customer Support

See if you can run through these troubleshooting steps:

HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (WindowsÂ*10, 8) | HP® Customer Support

Step 1: Confirm the computer has a touch screen
    Step 2: Enable and reinstall the touch screen driver in Device Manager
    Step 3: Configure the touch display
    Step 4: Install Windows updates
    Step 5: Perform a touch screen diagnostic test in HP Hardware Diagnostics
    Step 6: Adjust the power management settings for your touch screen
    Step 7: Perform a hard reset (notebook PCs) or full shutdown and restart (All-in-One PCs)
    Step 8: Update the BIOS and graphics driver

zbook, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Upgraded to HP 320-1050 Touchsmart PC boot to black screen with cursor

Installed Win 10 upgrade HP 320-1050 Touch Smart PC receiving black screen without cursor. Tried to boot to safe mode by using a installation media I downloaded onto USB from Micrsoft and tried to boot without success. I did not see lights on USB on when
    inserted into PC to boot. When I turned on PC, I do hear computer running so it is not the power source. I had replaced the motherboard a few months ago.

thegrabbag, Jan 12, 2019
  4. KLund1 Win User

Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

HP Envy TouchSmart 4-1115dx NO TOUCH in Win10 /w SSD

Thanks for the long reply! The effort is much appreciated!
    My responses in bold

Again many thanks.
    Any other thoughts or suggestions, from anyone??

KLund1, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050

1. Bios update HP Touchsmart 320-1050 - Similar Threads - Bios update Touchsmart

2. How to update HP BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to update HP BIOS: Hello,How do I update my HP BIOS? My laptop is an HP 14-AC038TU running Windows 11 Pro on UEFI mode.When I click on update on HP BIOS Update and Recovery Utility, It shows the following error:Please help. My current BIOS version is F.12...
  3. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  4. hp bios update not cancelling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    hp bios update not cancelling: so since updating to 20h2, i’ve had an optional update for hp firmware. it installed itself and is a bios update. the first time it came on my screen, i pressed cancel update and kept getting errors about my organisation not working properly, this prevents me from using...
  5. HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP TOUCHSMART 610 TOUCHSCREEN: Hi Since upgrading to windows 10 my Touchscreen has stopped working. I have tried updating and disabling the drivers, updated Windows 10, uninstalling and reinstalling the touchscreen drivers but to no avail. I have read through the questions and answers in the forum and...
  6. HP BIOS update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP BIOS update: The update has been running for 2 hours, and it still says it is only 1% progress. I tried to exit but nothing works. How do I get out of BIOS update, or is this a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bios-update/0cfedf03-619f-4bf1-8d93-ed29f01a6020
  7. HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Pavilion TouchSmart touchscreen not working: I have an HP Pavilion TouchSmart all-in-one. The touchscreen stopped working. I have followed all the troubleshooting instructions, turn PC off and on, check for updates - all completed, disabled and enabled the HID compliant touchscreen, uninstalled and reinstalled the...
  8. Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset HP Touchsmart Windows 10: This was relatively easy to follow; until process completed, now have the red X on my Sound Control - meaning not working now; have tried all things as described in support groups etc. but the IDT High Definition Audio Codec will not be enabled even after uninstalling ,...
  9. I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a HP TouchSmart 310 computer.: I had Windows 10 on my TS Computer. Approximately two weeks ago It disappeared and now my computer has Windows 7. I still have Windows 10 on my laptop. What happened? How can I get Windows 10 restored to my computer?...
  10. HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Touchsmart 600 bootup issues: My mother has a HP Touchsmart 600 that I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Windows 10 works fine on there, once it finally boots up. I've noticed this scenario: Power Button to turn on computer BIOS Displays Windows 10 logo displays screen goes completely black for a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp touchsmart 320 bios update

2. bios update for touchsmart 320