Windows 10: Bios update issue

Discus and support Bios update issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi guys ,I have aproblem with my hp notebook . When I push the power button ,it does not boot. Instead the caps lock button blinks 2 times . I searched... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShadyMasoud, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Bios update issue

Hi guys ,I have aproblem with my hp notebook . When I push the power button ,it does not boot. Instead the caps lock button blinks 2 times . I searched hp support site for this problem and found that this indicates bios update issue . I tried to update it automatically from control panel but it says no updates available , although driver date is 2006 ! How can I solve this problem ? Can I update bios manually ? Where I can find the compatible bios drive ? My hp notebook serial number is 5CD32356HK

:)

ShadyMasoud, Feb 1, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Feb 1, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 1, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Bios update issue

Alienware Area 51 m15x BIOS Update Released

If you were among the group of people experiencing overheating issues with your Alienware Area 51 m15x laptop, then there are some good news for you. A new BIOS update, version X29b P3A30 is now available. The update allegedly allows VGA fans to increase up to 5400 rpm and thus better cool the GPU. To obtain the new BIOS, you'll need to email the m15x support line (L: Area51_m15x@alienware.com). In reply you should receive a link to the BIOS .zip archive. Once you download the small file, Alienware recommends to follow the steps described in the Read full story marker.

Open Nero Ultra Edition, click Backup, and then click “Burn Image to Disc.” Next, select the file “m15x_x29b.iso from the unzipped folder.

• Plug your AC adapter in
    • Disconnect all third-party peripherals
    • Don’t turn off the computer or restart it during the update
    • Don’t eject your DVD/Blu-ray drive during the update.
    Steps:
    • Open BIOS by tapping F12 during boot
    • Set BIOS to boot from your CD-ROM drive first
    • Save and exit
    • Upon reboot, the BIOS flash update will proceed
    • Click “Yes” through the prompts
    • Restart
    Source: LAPTOP Magazine

malware, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

Bios update issue

1. Bios update issue - Similar Threads - Bios update issue

2. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS update issues: Hi there, when I enter the BIOS to update the BIOS for my 2013 Asus X550CA laptop that runs Windows 10 version 22H2, but then the "Start Easy Flash" is grayed out and I have no idea how did this happened until I realized that I was entered to BIOS as User and enter to BIOS as...
  3. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS update issues: Hi there, when I enter the BIOS to update the BIOS for my 2013 Asus X550CA laptop that runs Windows 10 version 22H2, but then the "Start Easy Flash" is grayed out and I have no idea how did this happened until I realized that I was entered to BIOS as User and enter to BIOS as...
  4. BIOS update issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microsoft KB5004945 Patch - BIOS Update Issues

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Microsoft KB5004945 Patch - BIOS Update Issues: Hello,I was wondering if anyone has come across this issue where after installing this specific patch KB5004945 2021-07 cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 20h2 for x64 Based Systems KB5004945, it then prompts for a BIOS Update?We have a bunch of HP All-In-One Units,...
  6. BIOS ISSUE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS ISSUE: I have a brand new Lenovo Idea Pad, which came with Windows 10 pre-installed. It asks for the password for the system which I have.Then at the second screen I get another password for the Hard disk Security. I don't have one and don't know were to find it. Lenovo says it's...
  7. Activation issue after updating BIOS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation issue after updating BIOS: Had a BIOS update for a dual BIOS single CPU equipped motherboard, no biggie - The Master I kept as the original 16xx and I updated the Slave now 3006, but now, no matter what BIOS I boot from, Windows refuses to activate even though I've been using the exact same hardware in...
  8. BIOS Update issue/windows not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS Update issue/windows not starting: I have never had this issue before. I updated my Crosshair VI Hero (non-wifi) board to the 7501 bios, and it bricked the machine. Told me that there was no operating system installed. Then after eight attempts at rebooting, Windows would crash at the start screen. Now after a...
  9. Updating BIOS to fix a battery issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updating BIOS to fix a battery issue: Hello I have a Lenovo Ideapad 500-15ISK. It is 2 years old. It has been a smooth sailing experience for me while using it until the last few days. In the beginning of the problem, the battery would drop very quickly but would charge up as it normally would. A few days...
  10. BIOS and UEFI issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS and UEFI issue: I have a brand new Asus K555 laptop running core i5 5th gen. But though it is new, it seems to be running BIOS. It is old fashioned cursor less one. But it supports secure boot, GPT disk and it boots in CSM mode. So I think I can install UEFI. Please advise. Thank you 38752