Windows 10: BIOS update Will Not Install

Discus and support BIOS update Will Not Install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, I'm having a DELL Inspiron 3537 laptop running Windows 10 v1903, current BIOS version A08. I downloaded the latest version A12 suitable for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AbdoZaghloul, Mar 12, 2020.

1. BIOS update Will Not Install

Hello guys,
    I'm having a DELL Inspiron 3537 laptop running Windows 10 v1903, current BIOS version A08.
    I downloaded the latest version A12 suitable for my device from official site: https://dl.dell.com/FOLDER05842977M/...n_5537_A12.exe.
    When trying to run the installer from desktop, it asks for admin privilege, I choose Yes then nothing happen.

Any ideas why it just won't install?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

AbdoZaghloul, Mar 12, 2020
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Mar 12, 2020
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Mar 12, 2020
  4. BIOS update Will Not Install

BIOS update

i have momo GA-945PL-S3P(rev. 6.6) BIOS version (f4)
    when i look in gigabyte website i found f5,f6,f7,f8 BIOS versions for my momo.
    do i need to update my BIOS version ?
    if i have to update, shall i install the last one (f8 ) or install each one ?
    is it risky to update my BIOS version because i have no experience in bois update , is there easy step to update my bois?

lover_pharaoh2002, Mar 12, 2020
Thema:

BIOS update Will Not Install

1. BIOS update Will Not Install - Similar Threads - BIOS update Install

2. Windows 11 install and BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 install and BIOS update: So I am new to computers and I don't know much but I can try explaining what I did. I upgraded my CPU in my PC and also got Windows 11 installed, in the process I had to update the BIOS and all that went smoothly, computer works fine and I am able to use everything. Two...
  3. Windows 11 install and BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 install and BIOS update: So I am new to computers and I don't know much but I can try explaining what I did. I upgraded my CPU in my PC and also got Windows 11 installed, in the process I had to update the BIOS and all that went smoothly, computer works fine and I am able to use everything. Two...
  4. BIOS UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS UPDATE: Can I update my bios even the version that I will update is not supported for windows 11? I have windows 11 and I have old bios and I want to update it, the only problem is that the version that I wanna update is from 2018 and that's their latest bios update in my motherboard...
  5. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS update: Hello,Today I got automatic BIOS update on my Dell Precision 7560, after which OS can no longer start, Bitlocker recovery pops up and asking to enter recovery key. The reason for that "secure boot policy has been unexpectedly changed". I tried to roll BIOS back to a few...
  6. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BIOS update: On my dell OptiPlex 990 SFF, I am trying to update the BIOS from version A19 to A24 but every time I run the BIOS.exe for A24 I get "your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart". I looked at the file properties an noticed it said this file came from another computer and...
  7. bios update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bios update: hello i have a windows 10 64 bit operating system on my pc i wanted to update my bios but when i went lenovo site to search for my motherboard bios it didnt have options to choose win 10 bc my motherboard,s last update was from 2014. so can i download update after choosing...
  8. BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    BIOS update: I'm interested in updating my legacy BIOS (currently F-10) to a UEFI BIOS. What is the process? The motherboard is Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 (rev 1.0) I was planning on using Rufus to create the bookable flash drive. But I'm unaware if any else was needing done prior to flashing...
  9. Dell BIOS update "installing..." ad infinitum

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell BIOS update "installing..." ad infinitum: My (short-fused) friend is having this problem, I'm not with the machine or able to see it, and he's gone to work now so I can't ask any questions. I am tasked with finding answers by the time he gets home, this is my first port of call. He has been having USB wired mouse...
  10. Bios Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios Update?: I was reading a PC magazine today and noticed it mentioned that a bios update was available for W10. My computer is running well right now. Is there any reason I should update bios? Thanks. 83617