Windows 10: BIOS update won't detect monitor

Discus and support BIOS update won't detect monitor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, Recently, had to perform a BIOS update and update to windows 10 pro. After doing so, went to connect hp spectre to my lg monitor usual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ATZYE, Jun 13, 2020.

1. ATZYE Win User

BIOS update won't detect monitor

Hello all,

Recently, had to perform a BIOS update and update to windows 10 pro.

After doing so, went to connect hp spectre to my lg monitor usual set-up only for no signal/connection.

Already, tried updating, uninstalling and reinstalling driver and monitor display under device manager.

This has not worked.

Please, help/comments are very welcome.

Don't know what else to do from here.

Best.

:)

ATZYE, Jun 13, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. BAGZZlash Win User
    MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 13, 2020
  4. BIOS update won't detect monitor

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

BIOS update won't detect monitor

1. BIOS update won't detect monitor - Similar Threads - BIOS update won't

2. Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor: I have a Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X and there was a Windows 11 update that happened yesterday 9/27/23. Prior to the update, my docking station worked well and I was able to connect to my external monitor. I hit update, showered, and then came back to it not recognizing or detecting...
  3. Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update 9/27 won't detect additional monitor: I have a Lenovo Slim 7 Pro X and there was a Windows 11 update that happened yesterday 9/27/23. Prior to the update, my docking station worked well and I was able to connect to my external monitor. I hit update, showered, and then came back to it not recognizing or detecting...
  4. ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS: My portable monitors won't detect anymore. I tried 3 portable monitors, and it keeps on saying no signal. I tried to connect it using different Type C chords and still won't work. Can someone please help me?...
  5. ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS WON'T DETECT DISPLAY ON PORTABLE MONITORS: My portable monitors won't detect anymore. I tried 3 portable monitors, and it keeps on saying no signal. I tried to connect it using different Type C chords and still won't work. Can someone please help me?...
  6. Second monitor detected but won't connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Second monitor detected but won't connect.: Hello, it's just as the title says. I recently updated Windows, and Nvidia, and now my second monitor is detected, but it will not connect. I have rolled back on both Windows, and Nvidia updates to no avail. I have tested the cable, and the monitor to make sure they weren't...
  7. windows 10 won't detect second monitor

windows 10 won't detect second monitor: This has been asked but the answers don't fit my situation. My old Dell computer was getting wonky so my daughter gave me her Dell XPS 13-9360. She hadn't used it for a long time, so I updated Windows 10 64 bit --it took forever but it tells me now it is completely up to...
  8. External Second Monitor not detected after Bios Update

External Second Monitor not detected after Bios Update: Hello All! I have a new HP Spectre x360 convertible laptop and a Dell s 2740 external monitor. I restarted my machine and the bios updated happened automatically. Once it happened, I could not use my Dell monitor at all. It says "there is no signal coming from your...
  9. Windows won't detect my monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't detect my monitor: I use my laptop connected to an external monitor. Today I got home, plugged in my laptop to find that it wouldn't detect my external monitor. I've no idea why this is happening as 2 days ago it was working fine, same cable and everything. I use a HDMI switcher but plugging...
  10. PC won't detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    PC won't detect second monitor: I found a PC monitor in my basement, but when i tried to connect it to my PC, it could not be detected. HELP!!! 45330