Windows 10: bios update

Discus and support bios update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I get bios update for compaq cq60-650dx with celeron cpu 900@ 2.20 ghz, 2194 mhz. Been having issues since the upgrade to windows 10 and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by {Hithere}38, Nov 24, 2018.

1. bios update

Where can I get bios update for compaq cq60-650dx with celeron cpu 900@ 2.20 ghz, 2194 mhz. Been having issues since the upgrade to windows 10 and I cannot find anything on the hp website or intel website.

:)

{Hithere}38, Nov 24, 2018
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Nov 24, 2018
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Nov 24, 2018
  4. bios update

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

bios update

1. bios update - Similar Threads - bios update

2. Different BSOD error codes after faulty bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Different BSOD error codes after faulty bios update: Hi, I recently built my first computer and it worked great for a couple months until I foolishly updated the BIOS (hoping to fix some audio interface problems I was having) and started running into trouble. I now understand what a mistake this was, as it froze during the...
  3. Hyper-V stops working after bios update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hyper-V stops working after bios update: Before I ask the question, here's my hardware: Intel Core i7-9700k CPU @ 3.60GHZ overclocked to 4.6GHZ 32.0GB Ram 31.9 usable Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 Windows 10 Home Insider Build#19628 Hyper-V was working fine until around a week ago when not only did it break vms, it...
  4. Thunderbolt 3 Device Gone After Window Update BIOS?

Thunderbolt 3 Device Gone After Window Update BIOS?: I have consistent unhappy results where installed PCIe Thunderbolt 3 cards disappear from Device Manager after install of a Windows Update. I maintain the updates as they come out and for discussion sake this has happened for each update release in 2020. I run 1909 on a...
  5. 1909 has a BIOS firmware update feature built into the Device Manager

1909 has a BIOS firmware update feature built into the Device Manager: Just a quick little note.... The Device Manager will now update your motherboard BIOS firmware just like any other driver Nice because it works well in my limited experience (twice) and takes all the trepidation of possible bricking your motherboard because you updated the...
  6. 1909 has a BIOS firmware update feature built into the Device Manager

in Windows 10 News
    1909 has a BIOS firmware update feature built into the Device Manager: Just a quick little note.... The Device Manager will now update your motherboard BIOS firmware just like any other driver Nice because it works well in my limited experience (twice) and takes all the trepidation of possible bricking your motherboard because you updated the...
  7. HP BIOS update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HP BIOS update: The update has been running for 2 hours, and it still says it is only 1% progress. I tried to exit but nothing works. How do I get out of BIOS update, or is this a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bios-update/0cfedf03-619f-4bf1-8d93-ed29f01a6020
  8. regarding re-activation of Windows 10 due to update of BIOS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    regarding re-activation of Windows 10 due to update of BIOS: I purchased the HP laptop in 2016. From past few days , it is showing "Activate windows". Since I have purchased this from you and I do not have the product key it was updated via digital signature , kindly provide me the key, so that I can activate it....
  9. win 10, I updated bios, then pin is no good. Cant reset pin, computer given to me and prior...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    win 10, I updated bios, then pin is no good. Cant reset pin, computer given to me and prior...: win 10, I updated bios, then pin is no good. Cant reset pin, computer given to me and prior owner is unavailable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-i-updated-bios-then-pin-is-no-good-cant/5cc2370b-840a-4aed-8b25-67468a35e7e4
  10. After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...

After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...: I built the following for work a while back: Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. A320M-S2H-CF AM4 Processor : AMD A8-9600 with Radeon R7 Graphics Ram : 8 GB RAM - 4 GB Kingston DDR4 2400 & 4 GB Corsair DDR4 2400 Monitor is an HP 19ka 1366x768@60Hz native...