Windows 10: BIOS

Discus and support BIOS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it okay not to update bios? i got a new bios update,but i am thinking to update it after 4-5 months is it okay?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rama raman Sarangi, Jun 29, 2020.

1. BIOS

is it okay not to update bios?

i got a new bios update,but i am thinking to update it after 4-5 months is it okay?

:)

Rama raman Sarangi, Jun 29, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Jun 29, 2020
  4. BAGZZlash Win User

BIOS

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

BIOS

1. BIOS - Similar Threads - BIOS

2. If I reset my PC using the Remove Everything function, will I have to reconfigure my Bios...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    If I reset my PC using the Remove Everything function, will I have to reconfigure my Bios...: I am thinking about resetting my pc due to multiple problems, and I have been thinking about doing it with the Remove Everything function. If I do this, will I have to reconfigure my BIOS and re-overclock my CPU. I get that I will still have to install new drivers and new...
  3. Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked Bios ...Cant boot USB with Win 10. Cant put Win 10 Media tool on SSD internal HD: Win 10 HD died. I got new SSD HD but have locked BIOS and cant change Booot order to Boot from USB stick with Win 10 media creation tool. I tried putting that same Win 10 media creation tool on the new Formatted SSD HD via a USD to NVME adapter on my good pc but I get error...
  4. Cant Find Bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant Find Bios: i cant access my Bios to enable virtualization. ive looked at pleny of videos but i just cant find it. im tryimg to get my pc ready for a virtual machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-bios/d29dd745-a63f-40c6-ac64-4947fa504738
  5. BIOS cannot be closed?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS cannot be closed?: Hello, Whenever I turn on my PC, the BIOS menu starts automatically. Even if I press Alt/Ctrl/Del or Esc, and the menu usually disappears, it comes back. Even if I leave as often as I want to discard changes and exit, the menu comes back. I have already changed the boat...
  6. Does a new PC automatically make a BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does a new PC automatically make a BIOS update?: I bought a new PC and after several Windows updates and installations of the updates, it made a BIOS update. Is that normal? Macht ein neuer PC automatisch ein BIOS-Update?
  7. Is that scam to buy Bios passwords UEFI Windows?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is that scam to buy Bios passwords UEFI Windows?: There's a site that sells Bios passwords. I really need it because I have deleted Windows 10. When I tried to install it, I saw that there is a password for Bios. That means to boot from USB you have to enter the password! Should I trust the site? Nine dollars. Or...
  8. I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to preform a manual BIOS update in order to fix a ACPI BIOS ERROR stopcode, but my...: I've been dealing with this ACPI BIOS error for a while now on this computer, but with help I finally found a fix to the issue. But I ran into a major roadblock; I can't install the update via flash drive because my Battery capacity is too low, but my computer cannot charge...
  9. No longer able to get into BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    No longer able to get into BIOS: System is a new (4 month old) B450-HDV R.4.0, AMD Ryzen 3. 8 GB RAM. OS is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 18363. Two 500 GB SSDs Been having some issues with I/O (RS-232) and a few other things but basically the Win 10 system is stable and working with a few issues I've been...
  10. DELL XPS-13 9365: BIOS updates not installing - Bluetooth not recognized - Touchscreen not...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELL XPS-13 9365: BIOS updates not installing - Bluetooth not recognized - Touchscreen not...: Hello, I have a Dell XPS 13 9365 Two-in-One machine. It runs on Windows 10 version 1909 OS build 18363.900. This system comes originally with touchscreen and bluetooth enable. They were both working without any issues until the last few Windows updates. BLUETOOTH...