Windows 10: Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing

Discus and support Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i play both Bioshock 1 and 2 remastered they keep crashing when i start a new game what can i do Also is call of duty modern warfare... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertPU, Mar 11, 2019.

1. RobertPU Win User

Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing

when i play both Bioshock 1 and 2 remastered they keep crashing when i start a new game what can i do

Also is call of duty modern warfare remastered for 32 bit since bioshock 1 and 2 remastered worked for me on 32 bit

:)

RobertPU, Mar 11, 2019

2. One more post on Bioshock crashes.......

SecuROM, SafeDisk and GFWL won't have any bearing on the crashes, as the remastered versions had all of that stripped out. I've played Bioshock Remastered for a few hours now with no crashes. @Siggi Trust are you seeing any errors in Event Viewer after the game crashes?

blackroseMD1, Mar 11, 2019
  3. INSTG8R Win User
    Bioshock Collection(Remasters)

Yeah sorry left that out. Actually Minerva's Den is the only one I don't have. Bioshock 1 is still my fave of the 3 I wasn't a fan of 2 but the Remaster might give me reason to give it another chance Infinite every one really loved but to me it was okay but just never held my interest.

INSTG8R, Mar 11, 2019
  4. TheOne Win User

Bioshock Collection(Remasters)

2K is working on an update.
    BioShock Remastered :: Group Announcements

TheOne, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing - Similar Threads - Bioshock Remastered crashing

2. Bioshock 2 can't start because of time out.bytes not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bioshock 2 can't start because of time out.bytes not found: I am having issue with this game. I downloaded Bioshock 2 GFWL version from archive.org and downloaded the cracked version here https://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_bioshock_2.shtml#BioShock%202%20v1.5%20[MULTI5]%20No-DVD/Fixed%20EXE. After that, I tried starting the game,...
  3. Bioshock 2 can't start because of time out.bytes not found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bioshock 2 can't start because of time out.bytes not found: I am having issue with this game. I downloaded Bioshock 2 GFWL version from archive.org and downloaded the cracked version here https://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_bioshock_2.shtml#BioShock%202%20v1.5%20[MULTI5]%20No-DVD/Fixed%20EXE. After that, I tried starting the game,...
  4. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  5. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  6. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Problem with Bioshock Remastered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bioshock Remastered: I've been solving a problem for some time, game on Steam, Bioshock Remastered, when I'm try to run it, nothing will happen at all, but if I try to run the game from the game directory it will show me error 0xc000007b. I tried to fix it with 2K support, but after a week they...
  8. Windows crashing 1-2 times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows crashing 1-2 times a day: My computer has been crashing daily for the past month. just during random times. sometimes when I an Surfing the Web, Writing an email or even when it is sleeping. The past details are just from today. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was:...
  9. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out: Only on PS now, PC on April 30th [media] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered Is Official and Out Now - IGN 153318
  10. One more post on Bioshock crashes.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One more post on Bioshock crashes.......: Hi guys. Just wanted to quickly ask since I've never had such a problem with googling....problems. It's about the notorious crashes in BS Remastered games, that is BS1 Remastered and BS2 Remastered. I just played BS1 again on PC (previously on Xbox) and it crashed once...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why does bioshock remastered keep crashing

2. BIOSHOck remastered craShes on win 10

3. why does bioshock keep crashing

4. why does bioshock remaster crash,
  5. bioshock 1 remastered keeps crashing,
  6. bioshock 2 remastered graphic problem,
  7. bioshock 2 ctd,
  8. bioshock remastered keeps crashing,
  9. how to stop bioshock remastered from crashing,
  10. bioshock 2 remastered keeps crashing,
  11. bioshock 2 remastered crashing