Windows 10: Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all

Discus and support Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have this very bad problem with Bioshock Infinite on Steam, and I tried every solution I found on the internet.The game doesn't run at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Siegfriedm, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all

Hello, I have this very bad problem with Bioshock Infinite on Steam, and I tried every solution I found on the internet.The game doesn't run at all. Steam says "preparing at launch", then nothing happens. Also benchmark doesn't run.I have the game installed on folder H, and I know this can cause issues, but I also tried to move installation folder on C, and the problem was still there.In Documents/My Games THERE ISN'T the folder of the game, but I tried to create all the folder structure, and nothing.I also tried to do a clean boot of Windows 10, with all apps disabled, also AntiVirus, and nothing...I have all updated drivers and all Win updates. I also tried to uninstall a few Win updates, just to be sure.I don't know what to do. This is driving me crazy.

:)

Siegfriedm, Feb 7, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Fluffmeister, Feb 26, 2020
  4. DayKnight Win User

Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all

Bioshock Infinite

No one here is talking about last light. I am on Bioshock Infinite thread talking about Bioshock Infinite.

So, Infinite has a default FOV of 70?. If I move the slider to dead right, the FOV will be 80.5?.

DayKnight, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all

1. Bioshock Infinite doesn't run at all - Similar Threads - Bioshock Infinite doesn't

2. Infinite loop on windows. Running sfc /scannow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Infinite loop on windows. Running sfc /scannow.: My computer went into a blue screen with infinite loop.I ran sfc /scannow It says windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online repairs... The system file repair changes will take effect after the next reboot. I ran sfc / scannnow...
  3. Infinite loop on windows. Running sfc /scannow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop on windows. Running sfc /scannow.: My computer went into a blue screen with infinite loop.I ran sfc /scannow It says windows resource protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them. For online repairs... The system file repair changes will take effect after the next reboot. I ran sfc / scannnow...
  4. Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows: I have run an infinite loop VB Script enabling NUMLOCK for 2 min in my Windows 10 OS for not allowing system to go into sleep and monitor to be continually active. Is there any possibility of disabling the running Shell/VB Script. Note, I tried the available options like...
  5. Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling the Infinitely running VB Script in Windows: I have run an infinite loop VB Script enabling NUMLOCK for 2 min in my Windows 10 OS for not allowing system to go into sleep and monitor to be continually active. Is there any possibility of disabling the running Shell/VB Script. Note, I tried the available options like...
  6. Perfmon /report running infinitely

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Perfmon /report running infinitely: the title says it, ive already tried sfc /scannow and DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and it didnt fix the issue, can anyone help me complete this scan?...
  7. Problem with Bioshock Remastered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Bioshock Remastered: I've been solving a problem for some time, game on Steam, Bioshock Remastered, when I'm try to run it, nothing will happen at all, but if I try to run the game from the game directory it will show me error 0xc000007b. I tried to fix it with 2K support, but after a week they...
  8. The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build.: I want to report that. I also tried on other PCs, and I can say that the Steam version of the game Bioshock Infinite doesn't work since 1903 build. Latest build where it worked for sure, was 1803. I don't know about GOG version of the game. Maybe there are some lucky...
  9. Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bioshock 1 and 2 Remastered crashing: when i play both Bioshock 1 and 2 remastered they keep crashing when i start a new game what can i do Also is call of duty modern warfare remastered for 32 bit since bioshock 1 and 2 remastered worked for me on 32 bit...
  10. One more post on Bioshock crashes.......

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One more post on Bioshock crashes.......: Hi guys. Just wanted to quickly ask since I've never had such a problem with googling....problems. It's about the notorious crashes in BS Remastered games, that is BS1 Remastered and BS2 Remastered. I just played BS1 again on PC (previously on Xbox) and it crashed once...