Windows 10: bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved

Discus and support bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I tried everything, latest amd drivers etc. to get B2 to work on win10 as; after reading this forum it was posted as working. I reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by toppergraph, Nov 23, 2014.

1. bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved

Hi all,

I tried everything, latest amd drivers etc. to get B2 to work on win10 as; after reading this forum it was posted as working.
    I reinstalled steam and the game several times but after playing the title intro movie it got the bit "TEN YEARS LATER" then it would shut down and return the desktop.

I now have it working:I installed the beta AMD drivers and installed "gaming evolved along with it "(select express install NOT custom).this gave the same result initially. so i used the manual add game function in gaming evolved and followed the browse instructions to find the launcher.exe and the game.exe using the search computer function to find them.BINGO it now works when i launch from gaming evolved.

anyone else had this problem?

regards Topper.

:)

toppergraph, Nov 23, 2014

2. Xbox Play Anywhere, ARK Survival Evolved, File locations

I installed ARK Survival Evolved onto my laptop through Xbox Play Anywhere, the game runs fine, but i can't find the location in the files where the Microsoft Store put it. I've been looking online for it but the only thing i can find is the location for
    the steam version of the game.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

NicholasPhagan, Nov 23, 2014
  3. Screensaver only on login screen

The command worked but screen still wont turn off. If it matters i have some programs open and 2 screens.

Open programs:

TeamSpeak 3

Microsoft Edge

Background:

spotify (playing song)

Roccat Tyon Driver

Plays.tv

AMD Gaming Evolved

Corsair Gaming Headset Control Panel

Curse Voice

TeamViewer

Steam

Logitech Gamingsoftware

AVG

AVG Tuneup

Screens:

1: AOC e2752Vq

2: SAMSUNG LS22E391HS/EN

rexthecapt, Nov 23, 2014
  4. bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved

I spoke to soon,

2 mins into the game... back to desktop: going back to tweeking in game graphics and video card settings.
    I had this problem on a lower spec card and CPU when the game came out and it was ran under games for windows LIVE,so I don`t think it`s a steam problem. will keep investigating and try to remember how I solved it.
    Regards Topper.

toppergraph, Nov 24, 2014
Thema:

bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved

1. bioshock2 steam/gaming evolved - Similar Threads - bioshock2 steam gaming

2. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  3. Steam Games Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Steam Games Crashing: Hi! Can anyone help me? My steam games keep crashing mid game randomly. I only have steam, OBS streaming, and a browser open. Even when I have just steam and a browser open my the same problem occurs. I have a Nvidia RTX 4090, AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 16-Core Processor, and 64GB of...
  4. Blocked Steam games?

Blocked Steam games?: After latest update, windows blocked my steam game for no reason? Why do you do that? and how can i disable that fucikng stupid and useless feature? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-steam-games/5c7d367f-06b4-44af-b0a1-860334c9d019
  5. Problem with a game on steam.

Problem with a game on steam.: I've been trying to play Hearts of Iron IV on steam recently and it's given me a "Steam runtime communication error." I've followed many steps given to me by Paradox Interactive support the company that owns HOI4 and our final "diagnostic" was making a new user profile on...
  6. A steam game issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  7. A steam game issue

A steam game issue: Hello dear commnuity hub. My game, ''left 4 dead 2'' is crashing in mid game or starting loading screen or somewhere when in the game. Probably due of lots of addons and i did these steps for solving my problem: 1. I did reset to ''download cache'' in my settings tab. 2....
  8. Bought new computer and Bioshock2 will not start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought new computer and Bioshock2 will not start: I played Bioshock 1 and 2 on my old computer. I bought a new computer. Bioshock 1 plays but Bioshock 2 will load and I get the "online release date check" message. What do I do. 111945
  9. Steam games not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Steam games not launching: I decided to come back to civ 5, and when I press play, all that happens is a small box saying "checking for updates" comes up for a brief moment, followed by another box saying "Searching for steam game updates" again for a brief moment. Nothing happens after. This also...
  10. BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Playing steam games (Ark: Survival Evolved): Hi, I've been experiencing BSOD whenever I run games off steam. The main game I use is Ark: Survival Evolved. I played games like Overwatch through the battlenet launcher for over 2 months with no issues but the day I downloaded steam and Ark I've had four crashes, 3...