Windows 10: Bird Eggs!

Discus and support Bird Eggs! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JJ-2020, Jun 7, 2020.

1. JJ-2020 Win User

Bird Eggs!

So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark inside now. I see black veins and when I water candled them, they didn't move! Are black veins a bad sign?

:)

JJ-2020, Jun 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of
    windows 10 software easter eggs

grumpycatcool, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Eggs

Apparently, Cortana really enjoys eggs because it is her main topic of conversation. Does Microsoft own a farm somewhere? I don't eat many eggs & when I do, I get them at a diner. So, can she quit with the egg questions?

Concerned in PA,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

RoyEisner12, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Bird Eggs!

Angry birds DLC problem

So I bought angry birds over a month ago on for my N8.. but Im still stuck with only poached eggs and Mighty Hoax episodes(both of which I have beaten), one with a golden egg *fistpump*. so it obviously isnt the demo, but I cant figure out how to get the
    new levels that were apparently released for the N8 in November. theres meant to be 105 of them I think.

When I click the update button on the app it says I already have the newest version.

what dyou think? am I gonna have to delete it and buy it again? XD

theStapler, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Bird Eggs!

1. Bird Eggs! - Similar Threads - Bird Eggs

2. angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    angry birds 2 closes on its own when connected to the internet: hello.so I've been having a problem running angry birds 2 on my windows 10 for a while, it used to work with no problems but in the last few weeks when I try to open the game it opens fine and works fine for like 5-6 seconds then it closes on its own without giving me any...
  3. Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse problem in League of Legends/bird-eye view games: Hi.So long story short, ever since i got my new pc some years ago and going from vista to win10, ive had alot of bugs when it comes to inputs in general or mouse movement. Have done everything i can think of/read possible solutions but thing is there can be million different...
  4. I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have the answer for why people are hearing seagull, seagulls, birds, fog horns, and...: Hello, I've been trying to figure out why there are fog horns and seagulls squawking on my computer. Also splashing. I noticed that there are also people on this site who didn't get an answer. I found the answer today. Problem [solution below] 1. The horns and birds are...
  5. Angry birds 2 issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Angry birds 2 issue: Hello, I installed the angry birds 2 game from windows store. I played for a while when lately, I cannot connect with my Facebook account; the application tells me that"my current browser is not compatible ...". What should I do please? Thank you for your reply. PS: I...
  6. Angry birds issue

Angry birds issue: I installed Angry birds on my Windows 10 PC and played for a while. Then the game has crashed. I can play this game on my iPad and wanted to get into the same account on my Windows 10 PC. How can I fix this issue? Thank you a lot. I downloaded this game from the Microsoft...
  7. angry birds accidentally uninstalled

angry birds accidentally uninstalled: i recently uninstalled an app ive been playing for along time. can i recover it? cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/angry-birds-accidentally-uninstalled/f7160163-927e-4fff-8afb-a296eee699e9
  8. Bought Birds Of Prey

Bought Birds Of Prey: Not showing up in Movies Anywhere even though it is eligible and refuses re allow ke to paly it on my mobile phone Galaxy S20 Ultra as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-birds-of-prey/62f3806c-7896-4587-82e3-8c9623d4fdd0
  9. Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Maps Released New Bird's Eye Imagery: Bing Maps was one of the first mapping services on the web to offer oblique 45-degree angle aerial imagery, also known as Bird’s Eye. Bing Maps is still as committed as ever to offering fresh high-resolution satellite and aerial imagery. Over the last 12 months we’ve been...
  10. My kye bird will not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My kye bird will not work: My kye bird will not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-kye-bird-will-not-work/2c9339b2-3e93-410a-8c9e-b392a487aadc