Windows 10: Bird Eggs!

Discus and support Bird Eggs! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JJ-2020, Jun 7, 2020.

1. JJ-2020 Win User

Bird Eggs!

So, I wanted to incubate a bird egg that I found, which I think is a robin egg, and I have been incubating it for about a week, and it is all dark inside now. I see black veins and when I water candled them, they didn't move! Are black veins a bad sign?

:)

JJ-2020, Jun 7, 2020

2. Windows 10 Easter Eggs

Easter eggs would any body please provide a list of
    windows 10 software easter eggs

grumpycatcool, Jun 7, 2020
  3. Eggs

Apparently, Cortana really enjoys eggs because it is her main topic of conversation. Does Microsoft own a farm somewhere? I don't eat many eggs & when I do, I get them at a diner. So, can she quit with the egg questions?

Concerned in PA,*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

RoyEisner12, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Bird Eggs!

Angry birds DLC problem

So I bought angry birds over a month ago on for my N8.. but Im still stuck with only poached eggs and Mighty Hoax episodes(both of which I have beaten), one with a golden egg *fistpump*. so it obviously isnt the demo, but I cant figure out how to get the
    new levels that were apparently released for the N8 in November. theres meant to be 105 of them I think.

When I click the update button on the app it says I already have the newest version.

what dyou think? am I gonna have to delete it and buy it again? XD

theStapler, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Bird Eggs!

1. Bird Eggs! - Similar Threads - Bird Eggs

2. When I open Angry Birds this is a third-party app an error appears saying "call stack not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I open Angry Birds this is a third-party app an error appears saying "call stack not...: I redownloaded the .exe file and have gone into compatibility mode, tried to fix it through the installer, and the same error came up. What am I doing wrong?...
  3. When I open Angry Birds this is a third-party app an error appears saying "call stack not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I open Angry Birds this is a third-party app an error appears saying "call stack not...: I redownloaded the .exe file and have gone into compatibility mode, tried to fix it through the installer, and the same error came up. What am I doing wrong?...
  4. no sign in option in angry birds 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no sign in option in angry birds 2: Hi i installed angry birds 2 on my pc, in mobile there is an option to sign into facebook but on my pc there is no option to sign in, please help me because i have to save progress through facebook...
  5. no sign in option in angry birds 2

no sign in option in angry birds 2: Hi i installed angry birds 2 on my pc, in mobile there is an option to sign into facebook but on my pc there is no option to sign in, please help me because i have to save progress through facebook...
  6. no sign in option in angry birds 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Angry birds 2 internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Angry birds 2 internet: I want to enter my angry birds 2 account, for this I click on facebook and then click connect. But if I wait for hours, there is no place to enter email and password. It also says that you must be online. But there is no wifi problem in all programs. Why is this?...
  8. Angry birds 2 internet

Angry birds 2 internet: I want to enter my angry birds 2 account, for this I click on facebook and then click connect. But if I wait for hours, there is no place to enter email and password. It also says that you must be online. But there is no wifi problem in all programs. Why is this?...
  9. where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Customization
    where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...: where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft Store" ,on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-app-small-birds-by-jessibryan/0840e036-f7f6-42ce-8e42-9143c91bf937
  10. where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft...: where is the "App" -Small Birds by JessiBryan Photography" ,downloaded from Microsoft Store" ,on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-the-app-small-birds-by-jessibryan/0840e036-f7f6-42ce-8e42-9143c91bf937