Windows 10: Birth month

Discus and support Birth month in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; August https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/birth-month/bde0fdd8-fd41-49dd-ba49-3da413eda140 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kgothatso Moshupya, Feb 1, 2023.

1. Birth month

August

:)

Kgothatso Moshupya, Feb 1, 2023

2. Change my date of birth on microsoft profile

Hi Alex,

To change the date of birth on your Microsoft Account, you can follow the steps below:

• Sign in to
      Your info
      on the Microsoft account website.
    • Click Edit your personal info.
    • Select the correct date of birth, and then select Save.

If the birth date on a Microsoft account says that it belongs to a child, there are different steps to take in regions that regulate what children can do online. You can check this
    link for more information.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Feb 1, 2023
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Wrong date of birth entered on set up.

Hi Martyn,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, kindly help us with following information.

• When you say ‘Age/date of birth question on setup’, are you talking about the age/date of birth information requested while setting up a Microsoft account?

If you’re talking about the date of birth associated with your Microsoft account, you may try the steps listed in the article
    How to change a birthdate on a Microsoft account, to change the same.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 1, 2023
  4. Birth month

Issues while changing Date of Birth on Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to change the Date of Birth on your Microsoft account.

Ideally, when you click on edit date of birth you should be re-directed to a page to confirm your credentials. However, as you have mentioned that nothing happens after clicking on the option, I would suggest you to follow the steps
    mention below.

Method 1:

If you are using a specific browser then you can try using any other browser and see if you are able to change the Date of Birth. You can try using Internet Explorer/Edge to access the webpage. Follow the steps below to open Internet
    Explorer/Edge.

1. Click on the Search
      Bar on the Taskbar.
    2. Now type Internet
      Explorer/Edge and click on it to open.

You can also try accessing the webpage in private browsing and see if you are able to change the Date of Birth. To access private browsing in Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer press
    Ctrl + Shift + P keys together.

Method 2:

Try clearing the Cache/Cookies of the browser and see if that helps. Kindly follow the steps to clear Cookies.

Clear Cookies in Microsoft Edge.

1. Open Microsoft Edge and go to
      Settings and more > Settings > Privacy & security.
    2. Under Clear browsing data, select
      Choose what to clear.
    3. Select the Cookies and saved website data check box and then select
      Clear.

Clear Cookies in Internet Explorer.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for
      Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      inetcpl.cpl
      and hit enter.
    3. Under Browsing
      history click on Delete.
    4. Check the box next to
      Temporary
      Internet files and
      website files and Cookies
      and
      website data.
    5. Click on Delete.
    6. Now click on Apply and
      OK.

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the details of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 1, 2023
Thema:

Birth month

1. Birth month - Similar Threads - Birth month

2. I can't Change my birth year cuz i dont know who's the parents of this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't Change my birth year cuz i dont know who's the parents of this account: I have a problem with my account settings, I'm originally 20 years old, but for some reason on my Microsoft profile, my birth year became 2016 and it blocked almost all my activities due to Microsoft Family Safety. and somehow I didn't know I could be tied to this feature. I...
  3. I can't Change my birth year cuz i dont know who's the parents of this account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't Change my birth year cuz i dont know who's the parents of this account: I have a problem with my account settings, I'm originally 20 years old, but for some reason on my Microsoft profile, my birth year became 2016 and it blocked almost all my activities due to Microsoft Family Safety. and somehow I didn't know I could be tied to this feature. I...
  4. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  5. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...: I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it, and now I can't change that date, I've tried following the instructions I found on the Microsoft support website, but I couldn't resolve it.I can't find the option to change the date of...
  6. I have another email that I created, but I got the date of birth wrong when I created it,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unable to change my date of birth

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...
  8. unable to change my date of birth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to change my date of birth: I just talked to Microsoft chat and they suggest me to refer my issue to this groupI cannot edit the Date of Birth on my Microsoft account tagged a child account. No option to do so on the Manage permissions page logged in with the parent account. I cannot use Google Chrome...
  9. Birth month

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Birth month: August https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/birth-month/bde0fdd8-fd41-49dd-ba49-3da413eda140
  10. Birth month

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Birth month: August https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/birth-month/bde0fdd8-fd41-49dd-ba49-3da413eda140