Windows 10: Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC

Discus and support Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Next month, May 6th, I will be 26 years old. I ready to upgrade the memory on my HP Pavilion 550-153w Desktop PC. It supports up to 16 GB of extra RAM.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC

Next month, May 6th, I will be 26 years old. I ready to upgrade the memory on my HP Pavilion 550-153w Desktop PC. It supports up to 16 GB of extra RAM. Crucial said it didn't have the memory for my specific system.

Where can I find this memory at?

:)

Jesse Williams, Apr 8, 2019

2. Deleting Birthdays in Calendar

I don't want to remove people from my contact list. We've had more problems since the original post - then, the birthdays in my contact list were posting on my calendar, but the ones I had posted through Microsoft several years ago on an old computer were
    also posting so birthdays were on listed twice on the date. I only wanted them listed once - through contacts and couldn't remove the other one.

Through some oddity, one day, the ones I didn't want magically disappeared so the only ones now are through the contacts, which is what I want. However, another issue has come up.

Now when I put contacts in my list, the birthdays do not go on the birthday calendar at all! Another issue, I'm sure has to be related - When I put new contacts with email address, then I try to email them, the newly added additional contacts to not show
    up on autosuggest. I have to take a few extra steps and click on them from my contact list. Really a pain.

Once that have been in for a long time come up when I type the first few letters but additions made in the past year do not. They are entered the identical same way so I don't know what is up with that.

I had the computer looked at and my computer guy can't figure it out either. Doesn't know why new additions don't come up with auto suggest, but it's probably the same bug that isn't putting birthdays in my contact list on the calendar.

Thanks for trying to help though.

Henri JeanDenhart, Apr 8, 2019
  3. HP stream wont update windows 10 , not enough memory

To further assist you, we suggest that you run the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. Refer to the steps provided below:

• On the Start screen, type memory.
    • Click Settings and then click the result Diagnose your computer's memory problems.
    • Select the option to run the tool.

We also suggest you to temporarily disable the antivirus as it consumes more memory and then try to upgrade.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC

birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC

1. Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC - Similar Threads - Birthday coming Thinking

2. How come nothing shows up to upgrade from 1808 to 1909 on my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come nothing shows up to upgrade from 1808 to 1909 on my pc?: I am not able to play a game I bought because I don’t have the latest version of windows but yet I am not able to update my windows anywhere....
  3. How come nothing shows up to upgrade from 1808 to 1909 on my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How come nothing shows up to upgrade from 1808 to 1909 on my pc?: I am not able to play a game I bought because I don’t have the latest version of windows but yet I am not able to update my windows anywhere....
  4. How come nothing shows up to upgrade from 1808 to 1909 on my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. About Microsoft Customers Birthday

in Windows 10 Customization
    About Microsoft Customers Birthday: Today I'm here to ask that what is Microsoft going to do when there is our Birthday. Is it that they are going to send Email Greetings or what they are going to do. Please comment in the below to Help Me Out !!! ____________________________________________________________...
  6. I think I sexed up my pc?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I think I sexed up my pc?: Hey I wanted to set up my pc again today and I deleted the System 0 Partition 1 systems reserved. I do not know what I can do :/ Ich glaub , ich hab mein Pc gesxhrottet?
  7. Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Birthday is coming up! Thinking about upgrading my memory on my HP PC: Next month, May 6th, I will be 26 years old. I ready to upgrade the memory on my HP Pavilion 550-153w Desktop PC. It supports up to 16 GB of extra RAM. Crucial said it didn't have the memory for my specific system. Where can I find this memory at? 130420
  8. My mobile does not come up in This-PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mobile does not come up in This-PC: I can plug a camera or a tablet into the USB and it appears in This-PC. Not my mobile. I get an app titled Photos with a top menu Create (in green), Select import and others. Why can't I SIMPLY have it in This-PC. 119028
  9. Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!

in Windows 10 Support
    Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming!: Whenever I'm on a Live site, I still get a message saying Where’s my upgrade? It’s coming! I'd quite like to turn this off, but I wonder why I would still be waiting. 10575
  10. My HP PC Won't Boot Up

in Windows 10 Support
    My HP PC Won't Boot Up: My Hp laptop was upgraded to win 10 last week. The hard drive in the laptop was always stuffing up. basically, everytime windows booted up, it would do a countdown from 8 seconds. if you didn't press a key within that time period, the computer would try to 'repair' the drive....