Windows 10: Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

Discus and support Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact information for. Where is windows getting this info? Also, I just... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jopa DeDopa, May 19, 2023.

1. Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact information for. Where is windows getting this info? Also, I just wiped and did a clean install of windows yesterday, and I have never seen birthday listed at the login screen until today. I have also checked and have no contacts on my account, so where is windows getting this info?

:)

Jopa DeDopa, May 19, 2023

2. LinkedIn contacts showing up in phone as contact and on birthday calendar

To filter out the LInkedIn contacts from the people hub, open up the people hub, tap three dots in the lower left hand corner of the screen, the tap Settings > filter my contact list > remove the checkmark in the box next to LinkedIn. To view all the
    LInked updates in the What's new screen, tap the text just under the "what's new" heading and select "all accounts"

If the birthdays are showing up in your birthday calendar (having set that up in Windows Live), just go delete the birthdays in the Windows Live birthday calendar (use your browser). That was the only way I was able to stop those birthdays from showing up.

Julie fka profjulie, May 19, 2023
  3. sisbill Win User
    LinkedIn contacts showing up in phone as contact and on birthday calendar

Where is the people hub ?

sisbill, May 19, 2023
  4. Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

birthday calendar entries

Hi there can any one help me with setting up birthday reminders that will show up as a calendar entry.... Most of the birthdays stored in the contact list doesn't reflect in calendar... Any suggestion would be appreciated... Thanks

bindaspavan, May 19, 2023
Thema:

Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

1. Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact... - Similar Threads - Birthday shows login

2. how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?: so when I'm putting in my password my side monitor stays off and I wanted to know if I could have both on because I want to see the wallpaper on the 2nd displaythanks!...
  3. how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I have both screens show wallpapers in login screen?: so when I'm putting in my password my side monitor stays off and I wanted to know if I could have both on because I want to see the wallpaper on the 2nd displaythanks!...
  4. Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...: Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact information for. Where is windows getting this info? Also, I just wiped and did a clean install of windows yesterday, and I have never seen birthday listed at the login screen until today. I...
  5. Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact...: Birthday shows at login screen for somebody I havent spoken to nor have any contact information for. Where is windows getting this info? Also, I just wiped and did a clean install of windows yesterday, and I have never seen birthday listed at the login screen until today....
  6. Cant activate nor contact.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant activate nor contact.: Evening,After a recent hardware change I reinstalled windows. I had a digital license after upgrading to win 10 so no product key. I was logged in to my Microsoft account prior to the upgrade and logged in after installation. Previous wall paper loads in and then 2 minutes...
  7. Headset not connecting any way nor showing up anywhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset not connecting any way nor showing up anywhere: I've been using my headset JBL Live650BTNC for a while now, and always noticed that it never showed up anywhere. Not in the bluetooth section, when trying to connect bluetooth wise. Not when i had it plugged in via a cord never really. But the sound worked so it didn't bother...
  8. How do i delete a recently deceased contact's birthday from Calendar - I have deleted the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i delete a recently deceased contact's birthday from Calendar - I have deleted the...: Title says it all really. Win 10, all updated. Quite upsetting not being able to sort this easily. Have searched - seem to be plenty of similar threads but haven't found any solutions. The event is in the Birthday Calendar - right clicking gives an option to edit event...
  9. Contact name and birthday

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Contact name and birthday: I would like to know is it possible to change my own contact name in particularly someone's contact list so my name appears differently from what it initially was (the original name saved by the person) in the person's contact list? Besides, can I add my own birthday to...
  10. login screen not showing. No way to login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    login screen not showing. No way to login: My computer kept freezing. I wanted to know if it was a program causing it. I went to run --> msconfig and disable all the start up programs. I thought wiindows would be smart enough to disable only the unessential programs. When windows restarts its start like normal,...