Windows 10: bIT BLOCKER

Discus and support bIT BLOCKER in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I receive a Bitblocker message and found my key. I entered it.....and it restarted to the exact same screen. I entered it again, it restarted......to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CRITAS00, Sep 27, 2020.

1. CRITAS00 Win User

bIT BLOCKER

I receive a Bitblocker message and found my key. I entered it.....and it restarted to the exact same screen. I entered it again, it restarted......to the exact same screen. I dont know what this is and I'm too old to mess around with this garbage. How do i get rid of it and get back to Windows 10. You've already upset me greatly....so make your answer easy to understand

:)

CRITAS00, Sep 27, 2020

2. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Sep 27, 2020
  3. pop up blocker windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirms a couple of things:

• Are you referring to the POP up blocker in Internet Explorer/ Microsoft Edge?
    • Since when are you facing this issue?

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker in Internet Explorer, following link is an article on
    Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

If you want to enable Pop-up Blocker for Edge, follow the steps below.

Step 1: Open Edge browser.

Step 2: Click on the ‘…’ present at the top right corner of the page.

Step 3: Click on Settings.

Step 4: Click on View Advanced settings.

Step 5: Drag the slider to Pop-up Blocker on.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue so that we can work on it to help you better.

Andria Maria Mendez, Sep 27, 2020
  4. bIT BLOCKER

Pop up blocker for Chrome - Poper Blocker Re: Firefox

I use this one (Pop up blocker for Chrome™ - Poper Blocker)
    for Chrome with moderately good results. Kindly suggest recommendations for Firefox.

bIT BLOCKER [​IMG]

phaedruspress, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

bIT BLOCKER

1. bIT BLOCKER - Similar Threads - bIT BLOCKER

2. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  4. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  5. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  6. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...: Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past this screen. Can you help me please?...
  7. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...: Not this computer. I have another computer and have not used in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer will not let me get past this screen. Can you help me please?...
  8. I have not used the machine in 6mo and now getting bit blocker needing a code the computer...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Mode Problem, Bit Blocker Key or Workaround Needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...
  10. Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Repair Mode: Bit Blocker Key needed: How does one obtain their Bit Blocker Key if they don't have a copy? Supposedly its 48 characters?This instruction from Microsoft leads to a dead page, "In your Microsoft account: Sign in to your Microsoft account on another device to find your recovery key. "I didn't even...