Windows 10: Bit Defender compatibility problems

Discus and support Bit Defender compatibility problems in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I use Bitdefender for my antivirus and Firewall and prior to the October W10 updated, I had no problems. sometime after the update, I started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidRobison, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Bit Defender compatibility problems

I use Bitdefender for my antivirus and Firewall and prior to the October W10 updated, I had no problems. sometime after the update, I started to get error messages saying that the firewall for W Defender and BD were both off. I fact, BD firewall is still on and working and W Defender sends various error messages.

Does anyone have any in put on this problem?

Thanks DR

:)

DavidRobison, Nov 10, 2018
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Nov 10, 2018
  3. LLLKKK Win User
    Are Bit defender FREE anti-virus and Windows Defender compatible?

bit defender FREE anti-virus and windows defender QU? are these 2 programs COMPATABLE ???

* Original title: SECURITY

* Moved from IE11/Win7

LLLKKK, Nov 10, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Bit Defender compatibility problems

Smalltalk Express (16-bit) compatibility problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and frustration you have been through. I will be glad to assist you.

I would like to inform you that since the program is very old this program may or may not run since Windows 10 is latest version.

I suggest you to refer the Steps below and check if that helps to resolve your issue.

: Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install
    Smalltalk in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Smalltalk software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the Smalltalk softwareinstall and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists I suggest you to contact Smalltalk Express manufacturer.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 10, 2018
Thema:

Bit Defender compatibility problems

1. Bit Defender compatibility problems - Similar Threads - Bit Defender compatibility

2. 64 bit compatibility

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit compatibility: Currently I am using Windows 10 pro 32 bit but I want to know whether I can upgrade my pc to 64 bit or not?This is my Settings ScreenshotThis is my system information screenshotPlease Answer my question that whether i can upgrade my windows or not?...
  3. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  4. Bit Defender Threat Scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit Defender Threat Scanner: Recently I have been receiving this message about Bit Defender Threat Scanner. No sure how to resolve it. C:\Windows\Temp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/bit-defender-threat-scanner/a0b7971a-1866-4003-91ef-d2824824d1af
  5. A bit of a problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A bit of a problem: I'm trying to install a game 0AD. I installed it, then it says it gets an error trying to access some part of memory. So I reinstall from that file, it says it couldn't write to a certain file. Okay, so let's delete the folder. I can't, it wants permission. I give it...
  6. 32-bit OS compatible desktops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    32-bit OS compatible desktops: Looking for any suggestions on a machine that is compatible with 32-bit Windows 10 Pro. Only requirements are 32-bit compatible, at least 500 GB hard drive and at least 6 USB slots. I was sold an HP EliteDesk 705 when I stated I needed a system that either came with or...
  7. 64 bit compatibility

64 bit compatibility: I want to know whether my pc will support 64 bit windows 10 pro or not? Currently I'm using 32 bit widows 10 pro activated with digital license. This is the screenshot of my settings about page. [ATTACH] This is the screenshot of my "system information". [ATTACH] Here...
  8. Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with compatibility RainbowSixSiege: Hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit einer App/ einem Spiel (RainbowSixSiege), welches des öfteren (etwa alle 30min.) dafür sorgt das der PC einfriert, und er mit dem neustart Knopf am PC neugestartet werden muss. Ich weiß nicht warum das passiert (der PC hat genug Leistug, es...
  9. bit defender threat scanner

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bit defender threat scanner: A problem hass occurred in Bitdefender threat Scanner. A file containing error info has been created at c:\wINDOWS\tEMP\bITdEFENDER THREAT SCANNer.dmp. You are strongly encouraged to send the file to the developers of the application for further investigation of the error....
  10. Compatibility problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility problem: Running Win 10 64bit with Anniversary update, so far very impressed with the latest from Microsoft, but alas I have a compatibility issue with some software, which ran perfectly with XP, Vista, Win 7, but not with Win 10, as been confirmed by Msoft, so is there a tried &...