Windows 10: Bit locker code , how do I get it?

Discus and support Bit locker code , how do I get it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bit Locker code where do i fibd it please [Moved from Install, upgrade and active/windows 10/ Office 365 for business]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PeterGuntert, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Bit locker code , how do I get it?

Bit Locker code where do i fibd it please

[Moved from Install, upgrade and active/windows 10/ Office 365 for business]

:)

PeterGuntert, Jan 16, 2020

2. Bit locker Code

I have Dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series and it's asking for bit locker code. I have never seen this before and I never installed it

Vidal OswaldCole, Jan 16, 2020
  3. no bit locker

How do i download bit locker on to my pc? have windows 10 but no bit locker

vincejankowski, Jan 16, 2020
  4. Bit locker code , how do I get it?

Bit Locker Recovery Key

Hello Sylvia,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the error message appears when you’re trying to enter a Bit locker key?
    2. What is the version of Windows 10 you have installed?
    3. What is the make and model number of your computer?

Issues might be happening because of entering Incorrect Bit Locker recovery key. Bit Locker key password will be a 48-digit alpha numeric characters.

However you may refer this article on how to find
    Bit Locker recovery
    key.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Bit locker code , how do I get it?

1. Bit locker code , how do I get it? - Similar Threads - Bit locker code

2. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  3. Why cant i get the bit locker code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant i get the bit locker code.: I have my devices registered in my account but never set up the bit locker key. why did you guys bitlock my computer. im going to lose important data because you guys locked my pc. is my only option to do a full reset on the pc? i tried to go through the trouble shooting it...
  4. How to get rid of Bit locker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of Bit locker: After an update I seem to have acquired a Bit locker that I can't get rid of. Microsoft.com says I don't have any recovery keys uploaded so I can't unlock the computer. Help! Any suggestions?...
  5. How to get rid of Bit locker

How to get rid of Bit locker: After an update I seem to have acquired a Bit locker that I can't get rid of. Microsoft.com says I don't have any recovery keys uploaded so I can't unlock the computer. Help! Any suggestions?...
  6. Bit locker key code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  7. Bit locker key code

Bit locker key code: I recently performed an update on my laptop. When I booted the computer back up, it asked for a bit locker key code.My husband, who passed away 6 months ago, set up my laptop. I do not have access to the bit locker key code and I also do not have the user name and password to...
  8. How do I get bit locker on my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get bit locker on my laptop: Hi I have no bit locker option on my laptop and need extra security. How do I get this on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-bit-locker-on-my-laptop/38a5d51e-35e6-433b-8062-f9683317f298
  9. Re: Bit Locker Code

Re: Bit Locker Code: Yes I just had my computer worked on now everytime I shut it down and go to restart it, it ask for the BitLocker Key Code. How can I prenvent this since I have everything fixed and I am back into my Microsoft acct?...
  10. Bit locker Code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker Code: I have Dell laptop Inspiron 15 3000 series and it's asking for bit locker code. I have never seen this before and I never installed it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker-code/c4fcd16d-bbb4-4b2b-90c8-d7a205f72d75"