Windows 10: Bit locker does not see internal slave drive

Discus and support Bit locker does not see internal slave drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I installed bit locker on Windows 10 after upgrading to professional. I do not have a TMP and I setup bit locker to work without. Everything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Terry-Reifsnyder, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Bit locker does not see internal slave drive

Hello,

I installed bit locker on Windows 10 after upgrading to professional. I do not have a TMP and I setup bit locker to work without. Everything worked without problem. However, bit locker does not see my internal slave hard drive or my external WDD Book. Bit locker can see my C drive and any USB I plug in, just not those two drives. I am not expert with bit locker so do not assume I setup or changed any config settings. I may have just missed turning a setting on. I have searched for this topic everywhere and I can not find an article related even remotely.

Thank you

:)

Terry-Reifsnyder, Oct 24, 2020

2. Bit Locker

Dear Team,

Windows 10 OS Crashed.But when we try to recover its showing drive is locked.We are not enabled any bit locker option .

As per my observation previously after installing the OS all drives showing Lock Symbol.kindly suggest if any Default Password to unlock the drive.

Windows 10 is OEM with Dell

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

yogamahendranadh, Oct 24, 2020
  3. Win10 Pro Bit Locker not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you. I will be glad to assist you with your issue.

Let us inform you that you can use Bit Locker only on drives. Bit Locker options is not available on individual files or folders. So I suggest you to put all your files and folders into one particular drive and then try to put
    Bit Locker on that drive and check if that helps.

Let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 24, 2020
  4. Bit locker does not see internal slave drive

Bit Locker

Hi Bro

i am facing problem with bit locker on my laptop.

The matter of fact is, I format the window older one but the problem is that time bit locker is on and now i install the other window on my laptop but now bit locker does not accept the key so what will i do.

please help me because i don't want to format the drive.

Thanks!

MahzaibAfzal, Oct 24, 2020
Thema:

Bit locker does not see internal slave drive

1. Bit locker does not see internal slave drive - Similar Threads - Bit locker does

2. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  3. Bit locker on SSD Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit locker on SSD Drive: Hi All, I have a Lenovo laptop, some how when I switched it on it loads up just where the it asked for the pin/password it says it is not avaible and set new pin, I can get in to forced reset but it comes up asking for bit locker code, unfortune my Microsoft account got...
  4. Bit Locker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bit Locker: My computer will not open without me putting in my bit locker number. How can I fix this? I have the number but when it goes to sleep or shuts off, it takes me to the bit locker screen to enter then number everytime. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  5. Bit Locker

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bit Locker: My computer will not open without me putting in my bit locker number. How can I fix this? I have the number but when it goes to sleep or shuts off, it takes me to the bit locker screen to enter then number everytime. Any help is greatly appreciated....
  6. Bit locker

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bit locker: Hi, whilst deploying bitlocker on to my hard drive an error occurred, which has locked the drive. I have a key but it doesn't work. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker/02fc44b9-55b0-402a-b560-6140ec581a46
  7. Enable bit locker on system drive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enable bit locker on system drive.: Hello Microsoft team I have a question to you about enable bit locker function on system drive because I can't enable it, but I don't know that must be who is contact for explain for me because I have already contacted to Microsoft support team but they're have...
  8. Bit Locker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bit Locker: I can't Access My drive. How can I fix the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker/4431a0c4-2db6-4ee9-83fc-fa4c16578153
  9. bit locker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    bit locker: How do I turn on bitlocker for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bit-locker/461aea9a-5011-4f29-9005-254c5d3ea402"
  10. Bit Locker

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bit Locker: I use Bit Locker encryption on all of my Thumb drives that contain personal data. Has anyone else of late, noticed the slow down of Bit Locker USB full encryption process. 7-8hrs to encrypt a Sandisk 128 GB Thumb drive is ridiculous.*Sad 114692