Windows 10: BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909

Discus and support BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Earlier I use my system without SSD that means slow performance of the laptop. I've decided to upgrade my laptop with Samsung 970 Evo plus 250gb SSD,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vishwajeet singh10, Jul 24, 2020.

1. BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909

Earlier I use my system without SSD that means slow performance of the laptop. I've decided to upgrade my laptop with Samsung 970 Evo plus 250gb SSD, before upgrading to SSDI used the latest window version 2004 and everything works perfect in my Dell Inspiron 14 5480 laptop. When I've upgraded to SSD it didn't recognized by my BIOS after trying many time I don't now how the SSD start showing into my bios from where I just have to change my booting preference and I selected SSD, and then with some software I cloned C drive whole window to SSD so that from now my Laptop boot faster but from there **** happens started.

My laptop didn't boot up then I just take a bootable pen drive in which 1909 version of windows that I have made it months ago so I didn't have to make again. I ploughed in andinstalled the windows version 1909 into SSD and a HDD in which C drive is also available but after installing older version of windows 1909 instead of 2004 my rest of the HDD Drives has been automatically gets locked viaBit locker except the Drive C SSD drive rest all the HDD drive gets locked and asking for password of 48 digit and I don't know the password as I didn't created any Recovery of Bit locker.

pls help me my HDD drives are still locked and I don't know whether my Data are in there or all get erased.

help me to unlock my Drives

:)

vishwajeet singh10, Jul 24, 2020

2. BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909

Earlier I use my system without SSD that means slow performance of the laptop. I've decided to upgrade my laptop with Samsung 970 Evo plus 250gb SSD, before upgrading to SSD
    I used the latest window version 2004 and everything works perfect in my Dell Inspiron 14 5480 laptop. When I've upgraded to SSD it didn't recognized by my BIOS after trying many time I don't now how the SSD start showing into my bios from
    where I just have to change my booting preference and I selected SSD, and then with some software I cloned C drive (whole window) to SSD so that from now my Laptop boot faster but from there **** happens started.

My laptop didn't boot up then I just take a bootable pen drive in which 1909 version of windows that I have made it months ago so I didn't have to make again. I ploughed in and
    installed the windows version 1909 into SSD and a HDD in which C drive is also available but after installing older version of windows 1909 instead of 2004 my rest of the HDD Drives has been automatically gets locked via
    Bit locker except the Drive C (SSD drive) rest all the HDD drive gets locked and asking for password of 48 digit and I don't know the password as I didn't created any Recovery of Bit locker.

pls help me my HDD drives are still locked and I don't know whether my Data are in there or all get erased.

help me to unlock my Drives

vishwajeet singh10, Jul 28, 2020
  3. Bit Locker for Windows 10 Home edition

Is Bit Locker encryption now available for home additions of Windows too? I was under the impression that it was available only for Professional editions.

I just got a new laptop which came with Windows 10 Home edition single language. While trying to update the BIOS I got a message saying that BIOS cannot be updated since the drive was being encrypted.

I used Bit Locker to encrypt my external hard drives before but they always locked the drive once it was disconnected. Had to enter a password to open them again but the new one shows the lock icon on the hard drive but so far after restart it has not asked
    for a password.

Windows 10 Home single language

Version 1903

Build 18362.267

Vijay.

BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909 0dbc2864-9a88-4690-b05f-18671f336e3b?upload=true.png

vijayrchandran, Jul 28, 2020
  4. BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909

How To Turn on Bit Locker in Window 10 Home

Please see. I do had a option of bit locker when i have buy this laptop with same OS as window 10 home single language, i was having the option of bit locker too but suddenly it got disappeared

BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909 4b346717-98d2-425b-a614-cee5cc50709c?upload=true.png

Mohammad ToushifAlam, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909

1. BIT LOCKER IN WINDOWS 10 HOME SINGLE LANGUAGE VERISON 1909 - Similar Threads - BIT LOCKER HOME

2. Window 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 Home single language: how to reinstall Window 10 Home single language ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-home-single-language/7b20d4b0-b6d2-4394-bf73-aaccb58efe12
  3. windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home single language: why windows 10 version 1703 is not avaible or i cannot see even im search all day how i can download windows 10 home single language can anyone answer my problems please help me...
  4. Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Home Single Language, 64-bit Edition: Hardware is AMD FX-4300 processor at 3.8 GHz, 20 gb installed memory, Microsoft Comfort Curve 2000, v1.0 USB, Logitech M310 mouse. My installation is new, within a week. After finishing installing my apps, I put the computer into service today. When I try to type into the...
  5. Windows 10 home single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home single language: Sir how can i download windows 10 home single language it is not available in the site. Could you help me with this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-single-language/38549a60-d5d0-468d-9f34-74d07989ef30
  6. Windows 10 Home single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home single language: Error in activation. Unable to active windows. we cant activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your or organizaations activation server. make sure you are connected to your organization network and try again.0xc004f074 How can I fix this...
  7. Bit locker in windows 10 home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bit locker in windows 10 home: hello guys, is there anyone who is also facing this problem? i am having genuine windows 10 home and i want to use bitlocker, but i cant use it in windows 10 home. is there any way i can use it?...
  8. windows 10 home / bit locker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 home / bit locker: my syskeeps telling me to start bit locker. i was told bit locker isnt available for 10 home. is there something comperable? how do I fix this issue?...
  9. windows 10 home single language

windows 10 home single language: hi , how can i have windows 10 home single language edition i have the digital licence for it but my laptop is working with windows 10 pro there was some issue in my laptop and the repair man instead of fixing it he installed windows 10 pro how can i retrieve back previous...
  10. Windows 10 Home Single Language

Windows 10 Home Single Language: What does Windows 10 Home single language mean? Comparing to Windows 10 Home. I need 5 languages packs in my Windows, those are English, Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional ( Hong Kong ),Chinese Traditional (Taiwan) and Malays. I have installed Chinese softwares. Does...